Central Florida Tech Day In The Country

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will give you plenty of notice for the next tech day, As long as Captain kyle and SpecOps don't mind we would love to get everyone together again soon here!

I cant think of one thing I would change, If my Pacu fish hadn't died the night before it would have been a perfect weekend, "Hence the Aquarium without any fish in it".
I am up for another one might just ride next time though unless we need the lift for a specific project. I can strap quite a few parts to the Max. I need to get a break where I can build a nice trailer hitch for the Max that you can take on & off pretty easy.

Bill,

It would be my Honor to come to another Tech Day at Your "Max Cave"......

Just put me on a bike that I have a chance of finishing in the time allowed..

To Everyone...
Do Not Set Parts Behind Me, Please!!!!!!!!
When I'm really into things I have a tendency to fall off, over and on something atleast once... :rofl_200:

BTW: I have gift cards set away for a better video recorder. Just have to find one that compatible.
Wish there was one that did Windows Media Files....

Dave I promise you there will be two brand new,stable rolling seats for you available at the next tech day! And there was some information you did not know about the bike,"Compression readings" that could have changed the diagnostics allot!
What I would like to look into is getting a mobile dyno at the next tech day,If we could get enough people to commit to using it.

Bill, before you do a dyno run, make sure your plugs are running a little richer than Strafer (Honey Color)
and that your clutch is holding very well. My dyno run was only 101.XX with the clutch slipping. I could dyno
one bike or the other but as Kyle said the one guy's a PITA. I sent him an E-Mail to get a file for Sean to look at
and never got a reply.....

2 roll arounds, Cool, One with a roll cage for me?????:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I hope Eric (ericc) from Jacksonville gets back to us about his bike. I really want to follow the fixes he does....:ummm::confused2:

Brett, better traction means more front end lift too though....

...What I would like to look into is getting a mobile dyno at the next tech day,If we could get enough people to commit to using it.
big+smile.jpg

I didn't know how that works with a mobile dyno deal, I'm sure they would want a guaranteed amount up front,just to show up. I used to work on Go Power dyno's for a dealer in the Tampa area years and years ago, the Motorcycle Institute by the track in Daytona had one we went and set up for them.:confused2::confused2:

I talked with the guy I know & he sold his dyno not sure of any one else in the area that has a nice one with an AF reading on it.

Looks like there is a guy in Lakeland,which is close with a mobile dyno "Dyno jet" It look's like he may do tech days from a post online. We would have to call him to see. It's called Kensmobiledyno.net

ericc: It was great to meet you... PM sent, Good Luck and happy we didn't run you off...:biglaugh:

Hey Guys, Thanks again for all the help this weekend!!! I'll let you know what progress I make.

It was our pleasure! " I wish I hadn't been so involved in the exhaust install and could have mingled more". Thanks for coming out!

Bill:biglaugh:

You better have the VIN of that 85 on our registry Eric! Look up "oldest surviving Vmax" No, that does NOT mean you Grumpy! It's the bike not the rider. By the way Eric, if SpecOps didn't tell you he had a .45 round with your name on it, you must not have made an impression on him like I did!
PATMAX

PATMAX, All in Jest Brother. :rofl_200:Besides, i really felt sorry for ericc, his bike has a lot of the problems SkullDuggery started with... Not all but some... There was no way to get through all of it in the time we had. We only put a good scratch in the surface..

I shouldn't pile all the Shit on my bike. Nice video to show all that was going on... Earl took some pictures and video but I haven't got him to actually send it yet. When that happens, I'll post that too....

Back