Florida Tech Day Is Scheduled!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm packing right now. Weather report sounds good! Gee Kyle, it never takes me that long to "take care" of the wife in the morning but since you are injured, I understand! See ya around 10:30.
That probably helps some of the guys coming from farther away too.

I cant help it they call you patmax because your max quick with your wife . I prefer a little headroom time

Anybody coming from the Pompano Florida area that may be able to carry a rear fender back? Shawn from the forum wants a rear fender, it'll save him shipping and PayPal Fee if someone can help us get the one I'm bringing tomorrow back there. He wanted to contact someone and get the money to them but his phone died as we were talking. He said he has a 1962 Impala and it wouldn't make it this far. His bike runs but the rear fender got FU'd when a friend didn't strap it down right for transit. I'll arrange some sort of compensation to anyone who can help.

See you 10:00-11:00 Kyle. Depends on how Traffic and Cops cooperate..:confused2::rofl_200:

Allisontech: You can have a Tech Day any time you want. The last one was too long ago and it was a Blast...

Weather looks perfect for tomorrow, at least everyone won't arrive covered in frost like last year. Really wish I didn't have to head out of town for work. Ride safe and most importantly have fun! Take pics and post to forum during the event so I can live vicariously :punk:

So ya'll are missing out on the festivities at Kyle's. Yes I'm taking credit for the perfect weather. Ask Kyle about the worlds fastest grill.
Here are the first pics. I'll try to get a group picture.
a7azate5.jpg
maqaga6e.jpg
gyhuzaru.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

What a perfect event and perfect weather. Miss the regulars like Ninjaneer, Tex85, Deekj, and the rest of you slack asses but we welcomed a few new faces like CrackerRican, Darrell and the regulars like Spyder, SpecOps, Brett. Forgive me for the ones I already forgot.
Be safe and be fast getting home all. Always a joy to talk Vmax, demo Maxgassers, and show off some Powdercoating.
PATMAX.

Tech Day

Attachments

• 20140302_121516.jpg
    20140302_121516.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20140302_121507.jpg
    20140302_121507.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20140302_121500.jpg
    20140302_121500.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20140302_121441.jpg
    20140302_121441.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20140302_121428.jpg
    20140302_121428.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20140302_121416.jpg
    20140302_121416.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 17
i ME AND JEFF " FINETUNE " ARE COMING NEXT TIME ! ... WISH WE COULD HAVE MADE THIS ONE ! ... JUST GOT MY CARBS. BACK AND RUNNING YESTERDAY , BUT DID A 193 FOOT BURN-OUT , ITS RUNNING GREAT FINALLY ! . :punk:

so wishing I could be there. hope yall are having a kick ass time

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

The "Uglies"
Kyle may or may not have this again but that doesn't mean it has to stop. I've not seen so many carb synchs in one afternoon. Food was famous and Christine (Kyle's better half) is always an excellent host. I would not mind hosting a "Day" but fait warning, I'm SW Florida but close to ocean. Plenty of space to exercise your ride with great views. Any who might be interested, drop me a PM. Thanks again Kyle!

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Last edited:
I'm the slack ass in the middle sporting the white VMF shirt I got from you! Consider yourself represented sir!

Thanks every one for coming out . I had a good time & a few people learned some things so that is always good. As long as I am here I will do these & when we get to move I guess there will be TN tech days:eusa_dance:

I'm the slack ass in the middle sporting the white VMF shirt I got from you! Consider yourself represented sir!
Thanks Pat, wish I was there.
And I would like to connect the names of the other guys too, from left to right. So the other members can see who their talking to on our forum......Thanks
biglaugh.gif

Thanks Pat, wish I was there.
And I would like to connect the names of the other guys too, from left to right. So I can see who I'm talking to on our forum......Thanks
biglaugh.gif

Some of these people are not on the forum. I will name them when I get home from the zz top concert. I am 3rd from left with the bandage on my hand

Latest posts

Back