Florida Tech Day Is Scheduled!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electrical gremlins! Its a good thing I had to bail this year, don't need them jumping from your car to my bike after finally getting rid of them all. :biglaugh:

Really wish I didn't have to head out to Anchorage on Sunday, this trip for work was supposed to happen last month. The electricians never installed the new circuits in the facility causing delay after delay. Getting work orders completed in a government facility is a painstaking, timely process.

There is always next year and I will be in competition for the iron butt award on that one since I will no longer reside in FL.

Where you moving Tex ? Who knows I might not be living here next year either. I guess I will have to start having TN Tech days when we Move.

The crazy part is I don't know yet. Hopefully the wife and I will have that sorted out in the next few months. It all comes down to where she is hired on as a professor at xyz university.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Will do Dave.
Before I moved to FL, I advertised the "Testisterone Garage sale" in my local paper. Editor called me to make sure the ad was legit and meant what I said.
All tools, guns, ammo, sporting goods, car parts and construction tools, no girls allowed, beer available next door...nothing for a quarter, no clothes, no dishes, no kid stuff.

Suffice to say it was a rousing success, people told me they came just because the ad was so different and the cops showed up to check on a report I was serving beer. A convenience store was next door for anyone to get all the beer they wanted. Cops got a good laugh. Maybe there will be something left from Kyle's stash when we get there!

Well Had a little incident today & my garage sale ended early but the Tech day goes on. I just have to be careful with my Hand since this is in a bad spot & the stitches will rip out easy.

Attachments

• 20140228_110839.jpg
    20140228_110839.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20140228_114719.jpg
    20140228_114719.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 29
Ouch! Someone bring that man some Sailor Jerry pronto!

Hope it heals quick without you ripping it open again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well Had a little incident today & my garage sale ended early but the Tech day goes on. I just have to be careful with my Hand since this is in a bad spot & the stitches will rip out easy.

And if your gonna work on something, until it is completely healed, run to walmart and get you some nitrile gloves, that way it will keep the dirt and grease out of the wound.

your wife does nice stitches.. All we do up here is pour a little grainy alcohol on it and if the vets not busy we run by their shed and get some stitches if she's too busy then the guy's that chase bears with dogs will do it for free just for the practice just in case their dogs get wounded by a bear. JFWY Kyle !!!! Thats a nasty spot for a cut when you work with your hands ..

And if your gonna work on something, until it is completely healed, run to walmart and get you some nitrile gloves, that way it will keep the dirt and grease out of the wound.

They put a pressure bandage on it & said to leave it on for at least 3 days because it was so deep. They said it would still rip open easy even with the stitches. Any one want to buy a nice Mustang . Oops did I Mention a Ford & Nice in the same sentence, I think I hit my head to.:rofl_200:

your wife does nice stitches.. All we do up here is pour a little grainy alcohol on it and if the vets not busy we run by their shed and get some stitches if she's too busy then the guy's that chase bears with dogs will do it for free just for the practice just in case their dogs get wounded by a bear. JFWY Kyle !!!! Thats a nasty spot for a cut when you work with your hands ..

Its all good to bad I did not know a vet it would have been cheaper

I'm a Super Glue Junkie. Always cutting myself on something. But, You were right to use stitches, this cut was too deep for glue.

I'll talk with you about the Mustang tomorrow. I have a few thoughts if you're really getting rid of it.

Take care and no strenuous activity tomorrow at Tech Day. Act as an advisor and drink some Captain when the pain is too much.

I'm a Super Glue Junkie. Always cutting myself on something. But, You were right to use stitches, this cut was too deep for glue.

I'll talk with you about the Mustang tomorrow. I have a few thoughts if you're really getting rid of it.

Take care and no strenuous activity tomorrow at Tech Day. Act as an advisor and drink some Captain when the pain is too much.

Its no secret I am not a mustang fan but were not getting rid of it. If it makes her happy it makes me happy ( sometimes)

Man I wish I would be able to make it out guy's, " At least the 2004 Max is back in my stable it sure looks good sitting in the shop again!". I'm getting better week by week now and will hopefully be up to shredding "I mean riding " the Max in the next month or so, right now I'm going over the bike checking everything and giving it a good once over, seems like the buyer got carried away with the head bearings the bike doesn't want to turn well anymore. looks like he didn't change much other than adding a K&N filter. Hey Kyle if I ever get this shop cleaned maybe we could do another tech day out here someday. " Glad to be back, stay safe!"

Man I wish I would be able to make it out guy's, " At least the 2004 Max is back in my stable it sure looks good sitting in the shop again!". I'm getting better week by week now and will hopefully be up to shredding "I mean riding " the Max in the next month or so, right now I'm going over the bike checking everything and giving it a good once over, seems like the buyer got carried away with the head bearings the bike doesn't want to turn well anymore. looks like he didn't change much other than adding a K&N filter. Hey Kyle if I ever get this shop cleaned maybe we could do another tech day out here someday. " Glad to be back, stay safe!"

Good hearing from you & glad to hear you got the Max back. Hope your doing b=good

I'm packing right now. Weather report sounds good! Gee Kyle, it never takes me that long to "take care" of the wife in the morning but since you are injured, I understand! See ya around 10:30.
That probably helps some of the guys coming from farther away too.

Latest posts

Back