Central Florida Tech Day In The Country

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allisontech

Reaction score
We will be holding a Tech day in the Central Florida area on the 26th of this month which is a Saturday. Should be a great chance to get some central Florida Maxer's together. I will be installing a 4 into 2 full exhaust system on my 2004 Max with the help of Captain Kyle and Special Ops 13. If we are lucky maybe Kyle will bring along some goodies, so you can see all he has to offer for your VMax at cheaper the mail order prices! Please let me know if you think you will be able to attend, "I will be grilling some burgers and I want to be sure I have enough for everyone". The tech day will be held in the Lithia area which is a very popular riding spot for motorcyclist's. All are welcome and the address is 10127 George Smith Rd, Lithia Fl 33547 For those who wish to do a Map Quest.

You can PM me any questions you may have, Thanks
Bill :biglaugh::biglaugh:

We will be holding a Tech day in the Central Florida area on the 26th of this month which is a Saturday. Should be a great chance to get some central Florida Maxer's together. I will be installing a 4 into 2 full exhaust system on my 2004 Max with the help of Captain Kyle and Special Ops 13. If we are lucky maybe Kyle will bring along some goodies, so you can see all he has to offer for your VMax at cheaper the mail order prices! Please let me know if you think you will be able to attend, "I will be grilling some burgers and I want to be sure I have enough for everyone". The tech day will be held in the Lithia area which is a very popular riding spot for motorcyclist's. All are welcome and the address is 10127 George Smith Rd, Lithia Fl 33547 For those who wish to do a Map Quest.

You can PM me any questions you may have, Thanks
:thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Bill, I will be there and try to bring Earl. He's about 10% reliable though. We need to upgrade him to a VMax Rider....:rofl_200:

I will help cover some of the food and drinks.

Kyle, let me know if you need help loading your truck..

Bill, let me know if you need any help prior to Saturday the 26th...

What time ? I will bring along some stuff which means I will be in my great gas milage V10 truck:rofl_200: I will probably bring the lift to for us old broken up people. I am over working on the ground.

I would like to come as well. What time?
My wife and I are helping some friends move that day, but hopefully afternoon sometime. Hopefully can come by for a bit at least.

Looks like starting this thing around 11:00 should work. Kyle you should bring all the cool stuff ! "Your prices are better than mail order". If I planned on working on my Max on a regular basis I would buy a lift but after the exhaust purchase, I would be sleeping in the shop once my wife saw the lift. "Part of the shop is air conditioned,may be worth it,:ummm:

With the size of your lift, I will be the one on the floor Kyle!

"Dave don't worry about the food and drinks, I've got that covered."
Your the best for the offer though!:clapping:

Bill

OK, Now we've got to get the word out as far as we can. For anyone who doesn't know Lithia is on the East Side of Tampa Bay. Much closer for anyone towards Daytona, Orlando or Lakeland than the normal Tech Day at Kyle's...

Hope we see a big crowd this time. It'll be the usual Great Time....

PS: I put a note on the VMOA Site too. Hopefully that's alright.:ummm:

As a reference Lithia is right around the Plant City area, but south of hwy 60.

Looks like starting this thing around 11:00 should work. Kyle you should bring all the cool stuff ! "Your prices are better than mail order". If I planned on working on my Max on a regular basis I would buy a lift but after the exhaust purchase, I would be sleeping in the shop once my wife saw the lift. "Part of the shop is air conditioned,may be worth it,:ummm:

With the size of your lift, I will be the one on the floor Kyle!

"Dave don't worry about the food and drinks, I've got that covered."
Your the best for the offer though!:clapping:

Bill
I will bring every thing I have which is not much to some people but I am a little one man team & have to watch what I have on hand. I can get lots of things & will bring all of my catalogs.

Last edited:
It will be a great day. Even if we only do your exhaust. Hope 82ndCowboy and some others from his area can make it. It's at a very good location for that to happen....

Some have to work on Saturday but I hope they can get off around noon and still make it..

I don't think there's anything I need to do to either of my bikes. So I can just wander around and help others, that'll be new for me...:biglaugh:

Still no replies on the VMOA Site.:sad2:

By the way Dave "Did I mention the Bud Lite?". Fridge in the shops always full!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Bill

I usually have plenty of Jack around, but I'll make sure there's some rum for you Kyle, "After working on the bikes of course!" LOL :rofl_200:

Dont worry I will probably bring a little spiced rum & diet coke with me.

Seriously let me know what you like, I've got you covered it's the least I can do! One question though should anything be used on the joint's where the exhaust goes together like anti seize, "Just wondering?" My exhaust gaskets are ordered so I will have new ones. I figure we could fit 25 or so bikes in the center area of the shop so space wont be a problem, "If we need it"

I really hope the turnout is good, I would really like a chance to meet our fellow VMaxer's!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Bill

Bill (AllisonTech): I used nothing on the joints of my Mark's but we don't know what you have yet. It depends on what the pipes are made from...

The kerker's on my 89 came apart with no problemo and they are pretty rusted otherwise. Kyle just fought with a set that was near impossible to get apart..:confused2::confused2::confused2:

Wish I was younger Bud Light is my Beer. I could really have some misadventures on the 26th...:rofl_200:

I may be able to bring my Wife if that's alright. Looks like my Mom is going to be a few more weeks in rehab before they let her come home.

Back