Florida Tech Day Is Scheduled!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Many of you already know what this event is all about. A day of comradery, oogling others Vmaxes bothe Gen 1 and 2, great eats put on by CaptainKyle and his lovely "better half", some buying and selling, tech talk and even some repaid or mods if you want. You could even get new tires installed if you pre arrange to have the rubber there!
Bigger and better than most VMOA events.
Come see what your fellow Maxxers are doing to their steeds and get the Mod Monkey jumping. Test ride a Maxgasser seat and hear first hand testimonials from some happy butts. Clear your calendars for March 2nd, a Sunday around 9am. Lunch and beverages provided. Location is Oldsmar Florida which is just above Tampa. Organize your local Vmax buddies as it always more fun that way. Always a good turnout.
Kyle does not ask for anything but I always hide a little something in his toolbox cause you can't get him to take anything.
Keep posted here for the exact address, ph# and maybe a Google map.
Looking forward to seeing all the old faces and new faces always welcome. This is a laid back low key event and any lady friends are welcome as well.
PATMAX

Planning on being there. Put new rubber on there last time and have changed many things on my bike since then after being inspired by other bikes. Hopefully it isn't freezing this time, that is my only request!

Remember the Captain likes the other captain... Sometimes goes by Mr. Morgan if you are looking for something other than dinero to hide in the toolbox.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Planning on being there. Put new rubber on there last time and have changed many things on my bike since then after being inspired by other bikes. Hopefully it isn't freezing this time, that is my only request!

Remember the Captain likes the other captain... Sometimes goes by Mr. Morgan if you are looking for something other than dinero to hide in the toolbox.

When you get near my area, maybe I could tag along with you

He likes floating with "Sailor Jerry" now but I doubt there is a peep out of him no matter who crashes the party!

y7ery7yr.jpg
5ugezu8y.jpg
eqysy2en.jpg

Don't be a slacker!

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

When you get near my area, maybe I could tag along with you

I can meet you at whichever I-4 exit you utilize if you want. Might try to get Greg in the mix as well if he can make it (he is on the east coast and we went from Orlando to Tampa together last year). As always, the more the merrier!

I Absolutely plan to attend. Short of being Dead, Dying or on the way to the Hospital. :rofl_200:I will be there....

I'm in Daytona if I could hook up with someone to ride out there I would love to attend.

I imagine we could tag on a bunch of people along the i-4 corridor, there are a few in Lake Mary, one in Deltona, myself and I think a pair (father and son) in Orlando as well, followed by CrackerRican about halfway between Orlando and Oldsmar.

Ninjaneer is on the east coast and comes down 528 if he is able to attend. I am sure there are even more that are in the area who I am either forgetting or haven't noted their location.

I imagine we could tag on a bunch of people along the i-4 corridor, there are a few in Lake Mary, one in Deltona, myself and I think a pair (father and son) in Orlando as well, followed by CrackerRican about halfway between Orlando and Oldsmar.

Ninjaneer is on the east coast and comes down 528 if he is able to attend. I am sure there are even more that are in the area who I am either forgetting or haven't noted their location.

The rumble on I4

Looks like another fun time in the making, guys. Have fun. I'll await the "after" pics................

Heck, we will post up the "During" pics.
That's how we roll !!!

:icon_rolleyes:

I'd love to hit this meeting. Sucks that I am already booked up that day.

If you are able to reschedule your other event it will be worth it. Last year was a great time and this year will be even better.

On another note...

You coming up Pat? I need to look at that maxgasser again and pull the trigger soon.

Planning on being there. Might trailer up so I can ride and bring goodies.
Maybe Kyle can give us a route close by to have "fun"?

Back