Central/Western MA this weekend - 5/1-5/2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
Rick, Danny, Mike, anyone else? I know we talked quick, I was thinking saturday but i guess it doesn't really matter. If the lady comes its gotta be earlier (gotta be home by 3) but if she doesn't it can be a tad later..

anyone else interested? What works for you guys as far as times and dates

Rick, Danny i'll have your pivot cap covers. i gotta say ricks black and blue ones look real real nice.

I'm thinking we meet at the normal place? CF @ ludlow exit?

Rick, Danny, Mike, anyone else? I know we talked quick, I was thinking saturday but i guess it doesn't really matter. If the lady comes its gotta be earlier (gotta be home by 3) but if she doesn't it can be a tad later..

anyone else interested? What works for you guys as far as times and dates

Rick, Danny i'll have your pivot cap covers. i gotta say ricks black and blue ones look real real nice.

I'm thinking we meet at the normal place? CF @ ludlow exit?

Sounds good to me! I want to get back here by 4-ish. Gotta beat that western sun!!

Let's say CF @ 10:30 - 11:00?

Got a pm out to meanmax, maybe he'll be coming with me.

Gonna shout out to Cogitator too.

My project dictates. My time keep me posted,at very least ill meet up and pick up the caps .

sounds good rick and danny.

any preference on which day?

i hear ya... ok lets touch base tomorrow. i'll talk it over with the lady

As I mentioned to Garrett......unfortunately i'll be working both days this weekend. But I will be local. If you guys decide to have lunch someplace give me a call (Garrett has my cell number) with as much notice as possible and i'll try to meet you for a bite. Otherwise have fun and i'll catch ya next time.......

I'm out too....those near 90 temps will send me out on the deck in the shade sippin' a seltzer water, not in a black leather jacket out on the blacktop!! :punk:

Sorry guys, too pussified these days....catch ya'll next time! :worthy:

90 ey dan, well im glad i havent dealt with that yet. Its about 60-65 here in Anchorage and well was pretty dame warm yesterday. nice and sunny, wish i had my bike:bang head:

90 ey dan, well im glad i havent dealt with that yet. Its about 60-65 here in Anchorage and well was pretty dame warm yesterday. nice and sunny, wish i had my bike:bang head:

I know Ro!!! Jeez man, the wood fire I've had going for the last week hasn't completely died out yet....and now it's gonna be 90!

Give a guy some time to adjust....eh?

oh wow, didn't realize that high, only supposed to be 78 here.

since Mike and Rick don't have much time i'll probably cancel as well...

rick I'll PM you about the caps.

oh wow, didn't realize that high, only supposed to be 78 here.

TWC forecast said 87....close enough to say 90 for me!! :biglaugh: Actually, out on I-90, sittin' atop a bad-ass V Max, in the sun....prolly well over 100!

Really wierd stuff....the freeze warnings for here just expired about 3 hours ago! :confused2:

Thats about 12% temp difference so if you adjust speed by same amount it might negate the affect Dan and make it more comfortable. ie drive faster hahahaha, think sitting on your porch with a cold one in the heat is also a good idea man

Thats about 12% temp difference so if you adjust speed by same amount it might negate the affect Dan and make it more comfortable. ie drive faster hahahaha, think sitting on your porch with a cold one in the heat is also a good idea man

Yeah....I'm going with the last one Ro!! :rofl_200:

oops i lied to you dan its only 38 or 40 out here hahaha math in the morning. but 18hrs of sun light sure feels nice

I'm out too....those near 90 temps will send me out on the deck in the shade sippin' a seltzer water, not in a black leather jacket out on the blacktop!! :punk:

Sorry guys, too pussified these days....catch ya'll next time! :worthy:

Oh man!!......That's ssssooooooooooooooooo SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting all winter to ride........................AND IT'S TOO HOT IN F'n MAY?!?!?!?!?

BOOHOO.......:confused2::confused2::confused2:

Oh man!!......That's ssssooooooooooooooooo SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting all winter to ride........................AND IT'S TOO HOT IN F'n MAY?!?!?!?!?

BOOHOO.......:confused2::confused2::confused2:

Sorry Danny...One of the pirates put me up to it.....

not alot of time ,but I NEED to got some time in the seat ,gonna take a scoot somewhere,think I figured out my EFI correction problem the hot weather will be a great oppertunity to she hows shes running.garret if you want I can meet you in sturbridge ,and if mables runin good I could show you that castle.

not alot of time ,but I NEED to got some time in the seat ,gonna take a scoot somewhere,think I figured out my EFI correction problem the hot weather will be a great oppertunity to she hows shes running.garret if you want I can meet you in sturbridge ,and if mables runin good I could show you that castle.

i'll give you a call tomorrow AM probably, may have already made other plans, what time were u thinking? how about like 4-5pm, i could probably do that no problem...

Back