Check out this description on Craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen some of them that just have this icon on the indicator......:eusa_pray:

Hmmmm, Toxic just gives me the following code on the digital speedo: HTFO!!!!! From my research into the codes that my speedo can show this apparently means "HOLD THE FU'K ON" and if I don't comply it could result in a grisly :rip:

That or he figures if he ignores us we'll all just go away.....

The sad part is he'll probably sell it to some dolt who lapped up his ad like anti-freeze at a petting zoo.

I don't think you guys are giving his Corbin seat enough credit for the 40+ hp it adds...do your research

I don't think you guys are giving his Corbin seat enough credit for the 40+ hp it adds...do your research

I KNOW!!! Since I got mine from Ninjaneer my bike has become INSANE with power!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ok I was taking the dog for a walk a little while ago and started thinking about this post and I had this image of this guy sitting in his garage cycling the key on a off and taking it for a ride to see if there was any noticable change in performance..I cant stop cracking up :)

Ok, I tried all that switch flippin and it didn't do a damn thing for my horsepower. Just made my number 2 carb overflow again...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Its all in the timing or how fast you cycle the key on and off, keep practicing, you'll get it :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Wax on , Wax off Danielson

Ok, I tried all that switch flippin and it didn't do a damn thing for my horsepower. Just made my number 2 carb overflow again...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I don't think you're doing it right. My definately kicked me in the pants harder then ever before after doing that.

It's supposed to do that. Remove the manifold nipple caps and stick the overflow line on it....that's the secret. Everybody thinks they're for syncing the carbs, but Yamaha really intended the overflow lines to go there, so when you cycle the key just so, fuel shoots out of the lines and gives it that extra punch of power.

Ok just checked my email and no reply as of 1:30 this afternoon. Ohhh come on Mr. 190HP Vmax dude, read your email!!

Ok , I was unable to text him without him seeing my real number so I called and left a voice message for him letting him know that I sent an email the other day and that if the bike was still for sale, could he take a look and respond to my email....Cross your fingers, and let the clock begin...Damm, I feel like I have to go out and do a good deed for the day :)

Nope not me , search my recent posts and you'll see what my bike looks like ...if this was April1st I'd think we've been set up

Toxic goes into "muthafuka" mode when I do the key cycling, too much power and goes like a "muthafuka"!!!!
punk0000.gif
It's true, cycling the key three times puts the bike in "sonofabitch" mode. Also you can turn the key backwards for a sec or two to warm up the glow plugs.
I KNOW!!! Since I got mine from Ninjaneer my bike has become INSANE with power!!
rofl_200.gif
rofl_200.gif
rofl_200.gif
CRAP, I took my Max's ignition switch out. :bang head: Guess I'll have to live with "waitdafukup" mode, especially now that i ain't got a corbin:damn angry:

Want some special oil that will lube your engine better than a street corner native? Will give you 10 extra ponies... LOL

Back