Check this out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was 12 years old and making stuff in metal work[small boxes,a dustpan and other useless things]and I failed and got an F ,I am sure I never made anything that looked that bad and shonky.If I saw something looking like that quality item I ...sorry I just can't go on.:rofl_200:

Reminds me of something out of the back of comic books. Years ago there was an advertisement for a solar clothes dryer... when you sent your money. You got a short piece of clothes line and two small pulley's. That EBAY's great!

That product looks like shit, talk about shoddy quality. Someone should send the ebay guy Lankee's email for a better taillight.

When I was 12 years old and making stuff in metal work[small boxes,a dustpan and other useless things]and I failed and got an F ,I am sure I never made anything that looked that bad and shonky.If I saw something looking like that quality item I ...sorry I just can't go on.:rofl_200:

My thoughts exactly,.....:clapping:

I felt embarrassed for the guy just reading it.:rofl_200:I could never admit to buying something so.. well.. uh... cheap.

I can understand his issues with that purchase, but at least he forewarned the next possible buyer what a POS he was getting!
Buyer beware especially on ebay!

Classic revenge, well done...

The metal work looks like something I did with tin snips while I was drunk...

I hope the guy never sells another item on ebay

i dont know if you know this is the same guy on ebay selling the modded rear wheels a few of us have or had.
that makes you wonder when your doing over a 100 on his wheels!
Chris

i dont know if you know this is the same guy on ebay selling the modded rear wheels a few of us have or had.
that makes you wonder when your doing over a 100 on his wheels!
Chris

Yup he's one of the wheel manufacturers. some people here are using his wheel. only thing I've really heard about them is the welding isn't the prettiest. Maybe someone who has one will chime in.

http://motors.completed.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eightsnuff_W0QQLHQ5fCompleteZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ1

the welds looked strong but i would say 7 out of 10 for looks and the paint job was not great but its a cheap radial fix!
Chris

No doubt on the crappy quality, the only thing thats missing from that bracket thing are the words 'Coors light 12oz can'.

Latest posts

Back