Cool Person Test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
How cool were you in high school??

[FONT=Times New

Roman]
i_safe.gif

This test is based on how cool you were in High School...
What crowd you ran with, what car you drove, who you dated, etc.
It's pretty accurate.
You may want to send it to your friends to see if they've changed.Click below.

COOL PERSON TEST

[/FONT]

You got me too Dan-o, You scoundrel.
clapping.gif

[You got me too Dno-oQUOTE=dannymax;228735]How cool were you in high school??

[FONT=Times New

Roman]
i_safe.gif

This test is based on how cool you were in High School...
What crowd you ran with, what car you drove, who you dated, etc.
It's pretty accurate.
You may want to send it to your friends to see if they've changed.Click below.

COOL PERSON TEST

[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough....the test result I got was worded exactly the same as what the kitty in the Lounge used to say....."purrrr, purrrr......Dannymax is the coolest.....purrrr"

How can that be? :confused2:

D'ya think perhaps......NAH, no way!! :eusa_snooty:

Strangely enough....the test result I got was worded exactly the same as what the kitty in the Lounge used to say....."purrrr, purrrr......Dannymax is the coolest.....purrrr"

How can that be? :confused2:

D'ya think perhaps......NAH, no way!! :eusa_snooty:

Hmm, so you"re trying to say a voice from the past has reared her head????? I may have take a stroll down by the swamp to see if there is anything going on, may take along a little something to drink/ spill!!!! kitty's milk.jpg

Here kity kitty kitty...
spilled-milk-31.jpg

Hmm, so you"re trying to say a voice from the past has reared her head????? I may have take a stroll down by the swamp to see if there is anything going on, may take along a little something to drink/ spill!!!! :biglaugh:

Here kity kitty kitty... View attachment 25309

Yeah, not a bad idea Brother, I might amble down that way myself....heard all the flat hats've been run out, the old 'hood got some grant money and it's looking pretty good.

Wonder what they did with all that frog shit!! Man, it got some nasty there toward the end....ey?

Meooow! Well I'll be damned, did'ja hear that? :worthy:

'Dannymax is the coolest'

Hey I thought this was going to be some sort of list of questions, but when I clicked to start the test it said "You were cool. You still are, and always will be. Rock on dude. \m/"

That's totally incredible! How does it work? By cross referencing your IP address with some database? Wow.

Hey I thought this was going to be some sort of list of questions, but when I clicked to start the test it said "You were cool. You still are, and always will be. Rock on dude. \m/"

That's totally incredible! How does it work? By cross referencing your IP address with some database? Wow.

Yeah, the answer I got was very similar, I was amazed at the accuracy of the test!!

I'm a little puzzled tho.....it almost appears some guys may be disappointed in the results???? :confused2:

Yeah, the answer I got was very similar, I was amazed at the accuracy of the test!!

I'm a little puzzled tho.....it almost appears some guys may be disappointed in the results???? :confused2:

Seems a bit of a mixed bag doesn't it?
I wonder what else it says. :biglaugh:

The test lied to me! Said I was cool, had a full head of hair, and weighed 175 lbs.
That's me, except the hair? Still warming up from the ride yesterday. Nice lttle
130 miler with a coffee in the middle. Loving those electric gloves I got for Christmas. I'll keep at it till the ice comes. That's the only cool I am...
Steve

Latest posts

Back