Custom faux tank cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks sweet! How does it run? You may have to add air correctors into the main air jet bleed.

I installed the air correctors, thanks to Sean Morley

It sounds awesome, feels like it might suck your head in under hard acceleration :biglaugh:

I think I may be running a bit rich at the top end so I'll be testing a few other jet sizes over the coming days and hopefully get it dynoed when I'm closer to perfect

Man, that would be a huge hole with my regular jet kit setup!

Sean

So , if I show up and drop a couple of quarters in her, will she start up and let me go for a spin?? :whistlin:

Looks awesome! You should be proud of yourself.
I might add some screen into it to keep people from tossing stuff in it even though it goes nowhere.

Looks awesome! You should be proud of yourself.
I might add some screen into it to keep people from tossing stuff in it even though it goes nowhere.
I not completely sure, but it looks like I could see the K&N through the opening. :confused2:
I like the mod, I bet the intake roar is addicting!:punk:

I not completely sure, but it looks like I could see the K&N through the opening. :confused2:
I like the mod, I bet the intake roar is addicting!:punk:

Yup, cut to the size of the K&N opening and straight down into it :thumbs up:

Just when you think everything has already been thought of, somebody comes out with something original like this. Nice work !!!

should have made it a little biger so it could hold a 20oz bottle of soda or a beer :clapping:

Latest posts

Back