Ecliptech Shift LIGHTS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i like that one too, haha. but its easier to tell for non redline RPMs which one you are at by being bale to count quickly instead of guessing which green one is lit up for example.

its one of the 12 ways you can do it RO. they are each pretty neat. you have 12 options from the factory, easily changeable.

As I have stated, these lil shift lights have alot of functionality built right into them. It also has a built in volt meter to check your batter upon startup and an altinator testing mode for charging. The best of it all is that its waterproof! I like all the features wrapped into one. The vendor, Micro Image, is hooking us up at a discounted price plus free shipping. You cant beat this deal at all anywhere. Garm is a real good guy to deal with.

Here is the actual site that has all the features listed and a online user manual to look at:

http://ecliptech-us.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=109

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but is this discount still available?

sweet, I gotta get one to. Hurry up payday!

Gt2roadracer,
you will love it. I ordered the curved, green / yellow / red version last July to mount on top of the speedo. The extra colors this unit brings, are a nice add. Programed mine to start lighting up at 3K RPM, with the red light coming on at 9K RPM.

Gt2roadracer,
you will love it. I ordered the curved, green / yellow / red version last July to mount on top of the speedo. The extra colors this unit brings, are a nice add. Programed mine to start lighting up at 3K RPM, with the red light coming on at 9K RPM.

Hey KOS, nice setup, mines the same :eusa_dance:

Was just out in the dark riding, damn this thing is so bright. You can do so much programming on how it works its really a neat addition to the bike for sure!

anyone have that updated # for Garm? I called and left a message this morning but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Thanks

anyone have that updated # for Garm? I called and left a message this morning but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Thanks

I have updated the first post on this thread with another number. You can call 818-610-3635 and talk with Garm or Jeff. Just tell them your with the Vmaxforum and they still are honoring our group discount.

Enjoy!

sweet, I just talked to Jeff and got it ordered. Also just got my new supertrapps in today. Now just need to find the time to work on the bike. Thanks for all the help guys. I'll hopefully get some pics up soon.

THIS looks like the next toy i need.... thank you for bringing this to everyones attention...

that sonofabitch mod money is at it again...

peace,
evan...

Got it in and got it on. Having a minor issue with calibration. If I use the "1" setting it comes on at 750-800 rpm. If I use the "1.5" it comes on about 12-1400. For now, I just left it on "1.5" and set the shift lights to start coming on at roughly 2400 rpm's so I guess that would make the red light come on at 8400 rpm's if I'm counting my fingers right. I really don't want the red light coming on but I guess if it does at the current setting I won't have to worry quite as much about parts and pieces flying out. I'm sure there's a way to better fine tune it. I probably just need to read the book 10 more times. I took it for a short run through the neighborhood just to see it in action but I'm going to have to get it on the highway to see the full effect. It was super easy to install. Took me a little longer than it should have but I had planned on replacing one of the throttle cables while in there but damn the luck, I bought the wrong cable.:bang head:

Attachments

• vmax ecliptech 003.jpg
    vmax ecliptech 003.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 35
  • vmax ecliptech 004.jpg
    vmax ecliptech 004.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 29
i left it stock on mine, it also depends what your min/max is as it sets it accordingly. i have mine set to come on at 3krpms and redline at 9k rpms so theres a light for each 1k rpms after 3k.

Back