Eureka Springs Rally may30th-april 1st

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday's ride usually goes more than 200 miles.

I don't know what to expect out of the Sunday ride, but it looks like Rick is leading it. Lol.

Shala & I usually pack up and head home on Sunday. Some others pack their bikes and head home as well, but group ride as far as practical before splitting up for home.

I was really looking forward to this because I read about it in when I lived in Utah, and now I live right down the road from Eureka. However, I found out my family is coming into town that se week to visit.

What are the planned activities, and if I could only choose one, which should I choose?

I was really looking forward to this because I read about it in when I lived in Utah, and now I live right down the road from Eureka. However, I found out my family is coming into town that se week to visit.

What are the planned activities, and if I could only choose one, which should I choose?

No brainer - Choose the Eureka Springs activity. lol

Bring the family. :biglaugh:

Got my room booked. I'll be there Thursday evening. Just going to be me though. Girlfriend wanted to come, but her butt started hurting from just hearing how many miles we'd be riding. Haha.

Got my room booked as well. Looking forward to meeting friends, old and new.

Got my room booked. I'll be there Thursday evening. Just going to be me though. Girlfriend wanted to come, but her butt started hurting from just hearing how many miles we'd be riding. Haha.

Squeaky back seat fixed. check mark.jpg :clapping::biglaugh:

Planned ride and bbq with jim and shala early friday. Friday evening a bike tour of eureka and maybe a drink from the deck of the crecent hotel.
250 tire shreading miles saturday and ziplines saturday night. Pizzas and lies saturday night.
michael

Planned ride and bbq with jim and shala early friday. Friday evening a bike tour of eureka and maybe a drink from the deck of the crecent hotel.
250 tire shreading miles saturday and ziplines saturday night. Pizzas and lies saturday night.
michael

Looking forward to it! I confirmed my hotel reservation last week.

Good....looking forward to seeing yall again. Will you be there Thursday night or Friday morning?

We'll be there late Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you again! Maybe I'll have a chance to steel your lever set this time! lol

LOL....it almost doesn't look like the same bike anymore....You'll have to take it out for a test run. Its fun with the ignitech coming in at 5000 rpm.

Shala and I pull the RV down after work Thursday afternoon. I usually take a leasurely tour around the hwy 187 lake loop as soon as I offload the bikes, on my way into the hotel/town. (Leasurely because the deer are out in force about then.)

Looks like we can leave early Friday so should be able to meet up for the lunch and friday ride. Need to know when and where to be (shot you an email Jim).

Going to be there Thursday, hopefully before 12:00. Coming from E. KY is a 13-14 hr drive. I will trailer my Beast as to not put too much strain on my ass. I may bring another Bud with me, but he`s not sure he can get away.
Hope there is no Snow this year. I canceled out last year. A Max and snow is like water and oil, it don`t mix.
Look forward to the Rally. Hope Bones and his buddies comes down.
Tom Rouse #2939

:stickyman:y'all Have as usual gonna miss out on another one I'm Schedualed for Hip replacement surgery on the 19th I want to think I'm a tough guy but I dought that i'll be ready by the 30th

Looks like we can leave early Friday so should be able to meet up for the lunch and friday ride. Need to know when and where to be (shot you an email Jim).

Great news Sean. :clapping: We should probably leave the motel no later than 11am -125 miles of route to get up to my house and the awaiting bbq, and with on stop for gas.
You would need to leave Derby awful early to arrive at the motel, register, and unload.

Going to be there Thursday, hopefully before 12:00. Coming from E. KY is a 13-14 hr drive. I will trailer my Beast as to not put too much strain on my ass. I may bring another Bud with me, but he`s not sure he can get away.
Hope there is no Snow this year. I canceled out last year. A Max and snow is like water and oil, it don`t mix.
Look forward to the Rally. Hope Bones and his buddies comes down.
Tom Rouse #2939
No snow allowed this year. I was wondering if Bones was planning to come down this year. Seems like we talked about it while I was at Rick's IL rally last June. If your buddy should confirm before then, give me a shout out please.:clapping:

Last edited:
:stickyman:y'all Have as usual gonna miss out on another one I'm Schedualed for Hip replacement surgery on the 19th I want to think I'm a tough guy but I dought that i'll be ready by the 30th

Ouch Byron. For sure you aren't going to be up for that many two wheeled miles by then...maybe a couple trips around your driveway - on the crutches. Good luck with the surgery, and don't pay up for it until after you are sure they get it the same length as your remaining good leg. Lol.

Been there, done that! I ride with an artificial left hip. It took me about three weeks to even want to fork a leg over one of the bikes, and then, it was only to sit there so's I could remember what the seat felt like. Probably another three weeks before I rode out the driveway.....and the Doc would have had a fit had he been aware.

Again, good luck with that surgery and take care!

Back