Eureka Springs Rally may30th-april 1st

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like a kid before Christmas here. I feel that way leading up to all my m/c related trips, even with the slowpoke Honda group. Good times.

Only 15 more days...

Shoot I must not have realized the date. Damn it, I thought ib had more time. Sorry guys I wont be able to make this one. Not if I want to stay married......and unfortunately I am not really joking this time.

Todd

Like a kid before Christmas here. I feel that way leading up to all my m/c related trips, even with the slowpoke Honda group. Good times.

Only 15 more days...

Jim, have you been working on the "wave"?

No. I seldom even think about the 'wave'. Lol

Mark, you are now officially in charge of the 'wave'. We'll expect a training session on the parking lot 1 hour before kickstands up on both Friday and Saturday. Wouldn't hurt if you have some handout pamphlets with the step by step how to depictions.

LOL...we do need to "adopt" the wave, as the official wave of the Eureka Springs rally. Who knows....it might become the official wave of the Vmax forum.:rofl_200:

Ok, I'll have printouts and we'll practice timing. Final test will involve performing the wave on the move.

Rick Rash plus 1. I had two more coming but one dropped out

Thanks Rick.

I was hoping Bones, from up North, would be coming down again this year too, but haven't heard a peep.

Latest posts

Back