Exhaust Installed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick78

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Kerker header from a forum member but the can was only a 2" inlet and I didn't like the step-down from the 2.5" collector. So from a suggestion Sean gave me based on a bike he did a custom exhaust on, I picked up this muffler and found a shop that would install it for me. The mid-pipe would need to be remade at a different angle to keep the larger diameter can from interfering with the shock.

I just picked the bike up from the shop and couldn't be happier with the look or sound. I took a couple quick pictures and a video with my cell phone so hopefully they came out ok.

2011-07-11174704.jpg

2011-07-11174712.jpg

2011-07-11174724.jpg

Wow, great job Sean. EXACTLY what I want to replace my Kerker muffler!

It's really not that bad at all. The off idle blip of the throttle is when it's the loudest and really its more deep then loud. If you click on the last picture in the first post that is a link to the video. I must have posted it wrong since it didn't embed the video right into the post. But you can still watch it.

Yep, I like it. Need to see if they can replicate the setup and we'll start getting it sold!

Sean

I cranked the Sub-Woofer and it shook the house....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Awesome Sound.....:biglaugh:

I thought you guys would all like it. It certainly brings a smile to my face everytime I blip the throttle at idle.

I may use this to get my neighbors up early in the morning. They're always banging around till 2 AM...:biglaugh::rofl_200:

Back