Found an 07 NOS today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
I was at a dealership doing some business with them today and there is was.
2007 VMAX NOS!! NO miles never serviced just assembled and rolled onto the show room floor and there it sat. I am thinking of trying to buy it to go with my 85. Then I would have the first and last Gen 1.

Attachments

• IMAG0161.jpg
    IMAG0161.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMAG0164.jpg
    IMAG0164.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG0165.jpg
    IMAG0165.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG0166.jpg
    IMAG0166.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 132
if mine sat like that for 4 years, thatd be a bitch/disheartening to dust off every day. what was the $?

peace,
evan...

sounds like a perfect plan man, be cool to have both years. what they want for the bike?

That's a great find, be really cool....'85 & '07! :clapping:

This is kind of a no-brainer but smell inside the gas tank and make sure there is no residual fuel smell. If there is it would make a good argument for a price reduction as you will probly have to tear down the carbs for a good cleaning before running it.

What do you mean by NOS if it doesn't mean:

Nitrous
Oxide
System

:ummm:

I noticed the lack of a bottle, but I've seen pic here they hide it where the airbox normally goes.

I bought my 82 CX500 Turbo from this same dealership and Im friends with the Family that owns the place, they have a sticker price on if for 10K but they told me I could buy it if I want for much much less. The bike has never had oil, brake fluid, coolant or any other services done. There has never even been a battery put in it. I am going to think about it for a week or 2 before I just jump in on it.

I bought my 82 CX500 Turbo from this same dealership and Im friends with the Family that owns the place, they have a sticker price on if for 10K but they told me I could buy it if I want for much much less. The bike has never had oil, brake fluid, coolant or any other services done. There has never even been a battery put in it. I am going to think about it for a week or 2 before I just jump in on it.

New Old Stock

Can't be many of those around. Its a nice bike for sure. The thing I hate about new is how much you lose pulling off the lot. Bought 1 new vehicle in my life and I plan to keep it that way unless I hit the lotto or something.

You know, you're going to need to add a first year Gen II 09 to the fleet as well, don't you? I mean, if you're going to start a collection.......

You know, you're going to need to add a first year Gen II 09 to the fleet as well, don't you? I mean, if you're going to start a collection.......

hahaha yeah thats my biggest hang up...I know that I will have to get the 1st and last gen 2 as well or Ill simply die incomplete...

I am going back there in about 3 weeks and if its still there Ill own it Im certain of that.:punk::punk::punk:

Just where is this dealer located???LOL!!
If you really are interested PM me and Ill give you the info. Im not going to stop someone from getting it if they really want it. I would love to see it in the right hands and not sitting on the showroom floor getting ignored.

If you really are interested PM me and Ill give you the info. Im not going to stop someone from getting it if they really want it. I would love to see it in the right hands and not sitting on the showroom floor getting ignored.
LOL! Thanks. Its a great thought. Jus i got my hands full with the one i got. Sweet find i have to say. Plus so many other projects!:bang head:

I have to say I thought about trading myself. My dealership here is finally finishing a rebuild of my 07 (under warranty). For peace of mind, I would love to get a new one, I just don't want to start payments over again.

Well the decision is made....Im going to put in for the bike on the assumption that I can get it for about 6500-7000 I dont think that is a bad price to pay for a never been ridden or serviced 07 right? Im going to be calling them tomorrow to put the deal into play. I only hope that my decision is the right one. Hell I own 13 bikes now, whats one more right? Anyway guess who doesnt have a wife!!!!

Well the decision is made....Im going to put in for the bike on the assumption that I can get it for about 6500-7000 I dont think that is a bad price to pay for a never been ridden or serviced 07 right? Im going to be calling them tomorrow to put the deal into play. I only hope that my decision is the right one. Hell I own 13 bikes now, whats one more right? Anyway guess who doesnt have a wife!!!!

Ha ha, nice ! What else is in your stable

Back