Frame Brace

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I understand, that does not work with a Corbin seat. Is there a bolt-on brace that will fit with the Corbin?

From what I understand, that does not work with a Corbin seat. Is there a bolt-on brace that will fit with the Corbin?

Not that I'm aware of. You can modify the Corbin to make it work.

I have the Holeshot braces and love them. Fit great and the paint was great.

Chris

Attachments

• Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 67
Not that I'm aware of. You can modify the Corbin to make it work.

I have the Holeshot braces and love them. Fit great and the paint was great.

Chris

+1, you have to modify the corbin to get the brace to work. I took a tip from Chris and am running the DW braces as well. I love them, night and day difference.

Attachments

• VMax_c.jpg
    VMax_c.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 51
Danny, check out ebay right now under V Max and frame brace. There is a fella that is currently manufacturing them for $185. His pics were not all that great and he says he will send me better ones tonight. One inch cr-mo with machined ends. Check it out.

Danny, check out ebay right now under V Max and frame brace. There is a fella that is currently manufacturing them for $185. His pics were not all that great and he says he will send me better ones tonight. One inch cr-mo with machined ends. Check it out.

Thanks Patmax, I did check this guy out...they look like nice units but the rear connection requires welding and I'd prefer a bolt on.

Latest posts

Back