fuel tank ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1125

Reaction score
does anyone happen to have a good fuel tank they want to sell for a reasonable price. everyone i come across is rusty inside i really dont want to get into sealing the inside if i dont have to.
Chris

I am pretty much running out of tanks. You can take your tank to the local radiator shop and have it boiled out (many of those same shops also will dip in muratic acid which works well). Can't remember how much they are new. You would have to repaint it when you got it back.

Sean

does anyone happen to have a good fuel tank they want to sell for a reasonable price. everyone i come across is rusty inside i really dont want to get into sealing the inside if i dont have to.
Chris

Now is your chance to pick up a larger tank. :punk:

i'm resurecting an 85 and the tank was full of sludge. took it to a rad shop and had it acid washed and coated for $ 70 bucks. the guy even painted it for me!

i have the old tank but its been bent up a bit from the accident sad its an 06' 2k miles. i just got out bid on ebay for one in decent shape sold for $8.
Chris :ranting:

Back