getting a 2014 Vmax this friday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highwayflyer

Reaction score
I will be getting a 2014 vmax this coming Friday that has been repoed its got 2017 miles of her and will be a garage make to my 92 model, I ve been over the bike real good and they took it to a local shop and had it all checked out and made sure its ok and not been trashed, I a so excited to get a newer vmax and still have my 92 that I bought in 1994. no big plans for the 14 but maybe a rear fender mod to tuck the tag up close and lose the big hang down part, I ll post up some pics when I get her home, I sure hope it all works out for me, they have had the bike all summer and come down on the price every Friday and this Friday will be when it gets to my bid, I am gonna need a service manual for it too.

the price will drop another 600 Friday morning, I ll be there when they open up, all the loan paper work is done and I just have to sign and get my insurance then its mine, If someone buys it this week I am gonna be sick, I am so pumped to get it, didn't think I would ever have a chance to get a newer Vmax. I gotta thank my wife for the help on this one too, I ve watched set there since spring and it call my name at night.I ll have bologna and oat meal for a while, but that's ok too

You wont be disappointed. I sold my 2000 in april, got a 2011 with only 4k on it. Watch out is all i can say.

I called about the bike today and ask if it would be setting out in the storms we have coming Tuesday and Wednesday he told me no we don't put motorcycles out in the rain so I told him I would be there Friday at noon when they opened and the price dropped again. He called me about 15 minutes later and said I know your excited to get the Vmax and if you want it today for this Fridays price you can come get it. It's here at my house now, whata Rush it is. Looks great setting in the garage with my 92 Vmax and other bikes. It's way way fast, 2872 miles I put a picture on here as soon as I can

some pictures. 1st when I picked her up and 2nd is at her new home

Attachments

• maxpickup1.jpg
    maxpickup1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 107
  • maxhome1.jpg
    maxhome1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 112
Back