Getting attached to bikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cousin had a 70 Chevelle SS. Black cherry with white stripes. It was an original 454 four speed car, cowl induction hood, but the guy he bought it from put a 350 in it. not like a 454, but that car was fast. At least in my 17 yr old memory:punk: He also bought a new 79 kz1000. I remember him taking off hard, and seeing the whole bike lift from the shaft drive. I don't think he was that attached, but for sure wished he still had them.

I had an off the showroom floor 85 ZL 900 Eliminator, black. I would still have it, If I didn't have a major money issue 15 yrs ago:damn angry:

Id give one of nuts for any of the non ford cars in that video, lol. Not to keep mind you but to drive for a lil bit to have some fun and then use it to get what i really want, lol.

And the one I wish I still had, a '67 GTO convertible.

I may be able to help you with that! I don't really WANT to sell it but could use money to finish fixing up something else. I have a 67 GTO convertible (which is probably one of my favorite cars from cosmetic standpoint). It needs to be restored (some work has already been done but i was planning on starting over with it). Probably could finish assembly and drive it though. With the price tags on these approaching the 100k mark it won't be just super cheap but there you'd have a ton less then that by the time you got it done up. Probably not even half that in it.

I may be able to help you with that! I don't really WANT to sell it but could use money to finish fixing up something else. I have a 67 GTO convertible (which is probably one of my favorite cars from cosmetic standpoint). It needs to be restored (some work has already been done but i was planning on starting over with it). Probably could finish assembly and drive it though. With the price tags on these approaching the 100k mark it won't be just super cheap but there you'd have a ton less then that by the time you got it done up. Probably not even half that in it.

PM sent

The car I sold my DT250 for was a '69 Nova, it had a 308 w/ a Holley 4 barrel and rusty headers that exited just in front of the rear tires. It wasn't really fast but for a first car is was awesome for a 17 year old.

I hate and love saying I don't think I would sale my bike for two of them. It just took me too long to get one. I love my first even if it wasn't mint when I got it and some mod's had been done already. If my engine dies- I will replace or rebuild it. Once I get another shed or garage I will get a Gen 2 to complete my vmax collection. Then I will get a super charger and extend the swingarm to make it my fun bike... I still wish I had my old El Camino from High School, even with the big old dents in some of the panels.. That sm 406 was a beast..and I still could get 20 mpg out of it...

Latest posts

Back