Has your VMAX ever hurt you?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just changed my oil one day and took a little ride around the block. Got back and looked at the window and it was a touch high, So i figured i didn't ride that much the oil can't be to hot yet. i had a jar, big enough to remove a small amount of oil in. Well when i opened that drain plug that freakin oil was smokin hot and i couldn't get the plug back on due to the intense heat. The jar quickly over filled and i ended up with a burnt hand and 3.5 quarts of oil all over my newly asphalted driveway:bang head: wasn't my proudest moment...

I guess it would qualify as many times. Sundays are my day for riding with the club. Saturday night my girlfriend and I had some wild sex. You know the kind that leaves your nuts aching in the morning. You know how tight those Sportmax seats are. Not much room 'down there' for the twins. Man o Man, I was grunting on every bump.
Dave #3505

I just changed my oil one day and took a little ride around the block. Got back and looked at the window and it was a touch high, So i figured i didn't ride that much the oil can't be to hot yet. i had a jar, big enough to remove a small amount of oil in. Well when i opened that drain plug that freakin oil was smokin hot and i couldn't get the plug back on due to the intense heat. The jar quickly over filled and i ended up with a burnt hand and 3.5 quarts of oil all over my newly asphalted driveway:bang head: wasn't my proudest moment...
know what sucks even more your oil was ok

No , My Max never hurt me but the lady that turned in front of me while on my Max did. I had not made payment one yet before the accident in 1986. Insurance company wrote it off as total loss, I bought it for 500 and put another 500 in it and rode for four years before selling it to my brother.

You didn't get oil on your sign did you?

last night the max banged my balls twice on the tank...like to snap the throttle when getting close to home no clutch snap open the bike if held open would of went over backwards did this twice same result banged my balls.....really need to practice throttle controll..goes up so easy have to learn to let it down easy...ok that my dump story

Haha that's awesome! Better you than me.

But seroiusly that sucked.

The seat has hurt my ass. Hard acceleration kills my back. It hurts so good though

Never got hurt yet, but I am getting ready to. I got an 07 Max had it about a year now, but i can not for the life of me figure out or get this beast up on the center stand. What is the trick or technique because I am about ready to dump my bike trying to figure this out. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Put left hand on left hand grip. Right hand on passenger grab bar. With right foot step onto center stand lever with your weight and at the same time pull up with your right hand on the passenger grab bar.

Never got hurt yet, but I am getting ready to. I got an 07 Max had it about a year now, but i can not for the life of me figure out or get this beast up on the center stand. What is the trick or technique because I am about ready to dump my bike trying to figure this out. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Push down on the stand with your foot whilst holding the left grip with your left hand and grabbing the handle under/beside the rear seat with your right and lifting up. It'll go right up!

it might be obvious but don't start pushing or pulling too hard until you have both feet of the center stand on the ground(bike is straight up with front wheel straight)

For me it was same as the rest but I simply stood on the stand without really pushing hard and just pulled up hard on the grab rail....

If you don't have hard soled shoes or boots on it hurts to use the centerstand...

Is your bike lowered?, if it is it's damn near impossible to get it up on the stand. But it helps to ride the bike so the rear tire is up on a 2x4 or something.

Thanks guys , I'll have to try that tonight when I get off work. I got a sissy bar so no grab handle. I guess I can find something back there to pull up on. I just do not want to drop it and it feels like I am gonna drop it.

Well only weighing in at 128 lbs, with no ass. I can only get mine up onto the center stand by standing at the rear of the bike, using my left foot I push down on the center stand and at the same time pull up and back with all my muscles. I'm getting to wear I can do it by the third ummmph now!

But I'll try the proper method next time. LOL!

Back