He warned him!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
notice dude forgot his bag on the bus and blood boy took it to the back of the bus.

im sure that guy didnt learn his lesson as he was still lippy at the end, likes to act tough and im sure tries to intimidate lots of people but no-one calls him on it, well until now.:stretche:

edit: didnt watch that part yet Dan, mmm why cant everyone just get along ey. wonder why they didnt get kicked off the bus sooner? most places as soon as there is yelling or fight to start they kick you off.

It wasn't in the video Ro, I googled and read some interviews with people on the bus and that's what they said.

Apparently the old guy is a local 'head case' and pretty well known in the hood, waves a loaf of french bread around screaming obscenities at people.....can't be 'braids' got the word! :rofl_200:

Attachments

• crazy ol' man.jpg
    crazy ol' man.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 72
famous last words , author unknown : " never start a fight with an old man , he'll just kill you "

:worthy:

My favorite part was after the guy got beat , he walked to the door and told the old man "i will fuck you up" :rofl_200:

You'd think that after getting his ass handed to him the guy would have just shut up rather than risking another completely one sided beating.....did he even land a punch?

Ya can't win beefing with an older guy. If ya kick his ass you look bad and can't tell a soul. And, if he kicks your ass you have to keep that to your self to...lol. This old guy musta been something in his 30's.

this is funny! reminds me of a story I was told about my grandfather who was six feet four inches tall. He was a mayor of a very small town in northern Idaho. Population of 99 people. There was a guy in his early 40's that had a mouth that was out of control and everyone in the town disliked the guy. well needless to say my grandfather in his early 70's at the time had enough and knocked the guy out. People cheered and thanked him for his asshole control in the community.. Priceless.

Looks good on him!!!!He deserved to get his ass kicked!!!Good for the old feller!!!!

Most likely a 'Nam vet, and that's the kind of respect they get in 'the hood'! 'Bout had the poor ol' guy out of his mind!

EDIT: Upon further review, it appears the old guy started it when he went back to where the kid was sitting and asked him for a shoeshine! Hmmm!

yeah i bet for sure he is a vietnam vet. in second video old man says i could have hit him what the hell did he think he just did to him :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Remind me never to get my ass kicked in front of you guys! You're brutal. Too funny.

However, I'd like to give my two cents worth as far as that video goes: It looks to me as if the younger dude is as responsible for his beat down as the older guy is for giving it.

If I were a referee, I'd give the younger guy a lot of points OFF his score for being a 100% complete WUSSS. I mean, come on now. I think my cat put up more resistance than he did.

Kinda brings home the meaning of the old saying "put up, or shut up", don't it?

Regardless, next time I ride a bus, I want the old guy sitting next to me.

"Remind me never to get my ass kicked in front of you guys! You're brutal. Too funny.

However, I'd like to give my two cents worth as far as that video goes: It looks to me as if the younger dude is as responsible for his beat down as the older guy is for giving it.

If I were a referee, I'd give the younger guy a lot of points OFF his score for being a 100% complete WUSSS. I mean, come on now. I think my cat put up more resistance than he did.

Kinda brings home the meaning of the old saying "put up, or shut up", don't it?

Regardless, next time I ride a bus, I want the old guy sitting next to me."

You have a cat??? Oh you are sooo out of this club mister!!!!

The guy's got plenty of problems, but I like him!! He's the real deal, for sure!!

What's wrong with cats....eh?

I knew it!! Danny is really a cat pretending to be a human!! That's the magic of the Internet! :smileystooges:

Oh he has issues nonetheless. A spectacle of "Don't mess with me"

I'm already tired of seeing him on video, which is what he wants I'm sure.

Brian

the little punk got what he deserved. He went afer the old guy after he got up and moved to the front of the bus.

Latest posts

Back