Highway Pegs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a-dub

Reaction score
I'd like to find some highway pegs to use on longer rides. The controls don't bother me around town, but on long trips I'd like to be able to stretch a little more. I was looking at some universal 1-1/4" clamp pegs to mount to the frame, but I don't have engine guards. Will the pegs be funtional without engine guards or are they too close to be useful?

ON LONG RIDES I'LL PUT MY FEET ON THE PASSENGER PEGS UNDER THE ARCH OF MY FOOT & AFTER A WHILE I'LL MOVE THEM HIGHER SO THE PEG IS WHERE MY TOES ARE CONNECTED TO MY FEET & ALSO I'LL SIT UP ON THE PASSENGER SEAT & SWITCH MY FEET FROM THE FRONT PEGS TO THE PASSENGER PEGS , I'LL EVEN STAND UP FOR 20-30 SECONDS , MAKES A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE ! ... :punk: ... IT GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING ! ... I HAVE A UFO SEAT & FLANDERS DRAG BARS & THEY ARE AWESOME ! ... :punk:.... I JUST BOUGHT BOOTS WITH HEALS ON THEM SO I CAN HANG THEM FROM THE PASSENGER PEGS , I'LL FIND OUT TOMORROW , HOW THEY WORK ! ...:punk:

I've had Kurikian hiway pegs for years. They fold up out of the way when necessary and are very adjustable. I recently bought matching rider footpegs---- May even get passinger pegs too???

I bolted on a set of COO frame sliders for protection and the double as a footrest. They aren't the greatest footrest but it at least give you a place to stretch out and rest your heels for a bit. Plus they seem to blend in visually pretty well.

I've had Kurikian hiway pegs for years. They fold up out of the way when necessary and are very adjustable. I recently bought matching rider footpegs---- May even get passinger pegs too???

Did you clamp them to the frame? Where exactly?

Latest posts

Back