Hindle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder13

Reaction score
Just installed Hindle header sys on my 06 vmax. Great look. Also used high mount pipe with kerker can. Great sound. The only problem is the center stand. What do I use for a stop. It hits the swing arm now?

$300's pretty cheap for a full 4into1 innit?

Does this one allow to keep the center stand?

Yes. Keep in mind that the one downfall to the Hindle is the reduced amount of ground clearance. It reduces it a lot!

Chris

Yes. Keep in mind that the one downfall to the Hindle is the reduced amount of ground clearance. It reduces it a lot!

Chris

Which is why every one I have seen is dented on the bottom of the head pipes.

The earlier Hindles were even worse. They made more power but customers complained about clearance so changed it.

does anyone have an early style hindle with decent front pipes I can borrow??

Sean

Chris

If you look in the photos on the one for sale on ebay you can plainly see that one of the tubes for the front cylinders is smashed flat for nearly the entire length that it runs under the engine.

If you look in the photos on the one for sale on ebay you can plainly see that one of the tubes for the front cylinders is smashed flat for nearly the entire length that it runs under the engine.
I looked at that one and the new Hindle is not built the same. The 2 front pipes don't come one over the other they are side by side for more clearence

hey guys he likes the centerstand so he can keep his feet up and pretend it is his spyder:biglaugh::rofl_200: couldnt resist jerry . i have seen his hindle systen and clearance looks fine on it.

Had a hindle on my 02,well guess i still do just changed the direction of it when i fabbed the undertail.Had to buy new cans for the exhaust because i got one round carbon can and one oval can in carbon as well.They are now collecting dust.Prior to the mod i loved the hindle...

Latest posts

Back