i " CLOSED ON MY NEW HOUSE "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i WE FINALLY CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE ON FRIDAY , THANKS TO JEFF / " FINETUNE " , JEFF I WILL ALWAYS OWE YOU " BIG TIME " !... http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=19622&highlight=FINETUNE , AND I WAS ABLE TO FINALLY GET MY STOCK CAR TRAILER OUT OF STORAGE AND I TOOK MY " MAX " FOR A QUICK SPIN , IT WAS GREAT ! .. THE MOVERS ARE COMING ON TUESDAY , SO WE SHOULD BE IN BY THE END OF THE WEEK ! ... I CANT WAIT TO GET A BIKE LIFT FOR MY GARAGE ! ... I COULDN'T EVEN SLEEP LAST NIGHT ! .. :confused2: . :biglaugh: . :punk:

Congratulations!! It probly seems like a lifetime but you guys really got a lot accomplished in a very short period of time!

Great Job!! :clapping::punk::clapping:

DUDE THAT IS FRICKIN AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I BET YOU'VE BEEN DYING TO TAKE YOUR SPIKES OUT FOR A SPIN!

Monkey.gif
Congratulations+House+Close+Up.jpg

Congrats CR, happy things are finally working in your favor. Friends like Finetune are keepers.........best of luck, Joe

Congrats COPRUNNER.... Glad one of us is having Great Luck.....:clapping:

DUDE THAT IS FRICKIN AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I BET YOU'VE BEEN DYING TO TAKE YOUR SPIKES OUT FOR A SPIN!

Monkey.gif
Congratulations+House+Close+Up.jpg
i I WAS JUST IN SHORTS , "T" SHIRT , NO HELMET , ..... NOW YOU GUY'S KNOW THAT I CANT WAIT TO CRUISE IN FULL " SPIKE MODE " ! . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh:

Attachments

• 100_1292.jpg
    100_1292.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_1293.jpg
    100_1293.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 20
Congrats Tim, glad everything went as smooth as it did.

Let me know before you purchase your bike lift. That’s been on my “wish list” for some time. Maybe we can get a smokin’ deal if we purchase 2 at once.

i I WAS JUST IN SHORTS , "T" SHIRT , NO HELMET , ..... NOW YOU GUY'S KNOW THAT I CANT WAIT TO CRUISE IN FULL " SPIKE MODE " ! . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh:

I was going to post a link to the HFT 1200 lb. air lift like mine but they don't sell it anymore....only this one. Altho this one works great too.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-capacity-motorcycle-lift-91764.html

tim thats awesome you got your place, must feel nice to have a garage and your bike back at arms length. as for the no helmet, come on dude after spending all that time on yours, you gotta wear it, oh ya not to mention if you fall cause of some other freak driver and no helmet.... sorry not trying to sound like your dad but dude seriously.

hey dan, i was looking for your table and couldnt find it either, there was another on a web site that had the extensions on the side and wider three piece ramp for a quad and or sled. think about 700 buck, air lift also.

remember what your sent for. be hard to work on a narrow one like that after seeing yours, plus need one for bike/sled anyways.

Most bike magazines have a harbor freight ad with a coupon to buy that lift for $299.

Congrats on the closing Tim, headlight mods soon to follow!

tim thats awesome you got your place, must feel nice to have a garage and your bike back at arms length. as for the no helmet, come on dude after spending all that time on yours, you gotta wear it, oh ya not to mention if you fall cause of some other freak driver and no helmet.... sorry not trying to sound like your dad but dude seriously.

hey dan, i was looking for your table and couldn't find it either, there was another on a web site that had the extensions on the side and wider three piece ramp for a quad and or sled. think about 700 buck, air lift also.

remember what your sent for. be hard to work on a narrow one like that after seeing yours, plus need one for bike/sled anyways.
i" SORRY MOM ", I WONT DO IT AGAIN ! :rofl_200:, ALL KIDDING ASIDE , MY HELMET WAS 30 MILES AWAY AND I JUST COULDN'T RESIST A QUICK BLAST AFTER 10 WEEKS OF NOT RIDING :confused2: , BUT I WILL BE WEARING IT NEXT TIME I RIDE ! .HELL , MOST GUYS ON HERE THINK ITS MORE DANGEROUS TO WEAR MY HELMET ! I DON'T NO WHY !:rofl_200: :biglaugh: :rofl_200:

Attachments

• 100_1172.jpg
    100_1172.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_1165.jpg
    100_1165.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_1169.jpg
    100_1169.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 8
hahah dude that set up still looks kick ass, man you are gonna cause a accident on the freeways in florida cause everyone will be rubber necking to look at your gear. or will you just blend in with the riff raff :rofl_200::rofl_200:

hahah dude that set up still looks kick ass, man you are gonna cause a accident on the freeways in florida cause everyone will be rubber necking to look at your gear. or will you just blend in with the riff raff :rofl_200::rofl_200:
i I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THAT ! .:biglaugh: .:biglaugh: .:biglaugh:

Tim, having decades of first-hand experience of how crummy FL drivers can be, in the interests of self-preservation, please consider not using your spike regalia except for parade use at shows, or something of the sort, but not for daily use.

All I can imagine is a perforated bladder/bowel/stomach resulting in massive bleeding and peritonitis, punctured bilateral lungs/trachea, subcutaneous emphysema and possibly pericardial tamponade as your perforated heart bleeds into the sac which contains it. Now if all that stuff you have on your bike and your regalia is rubber, please inform me and I apologize. I just see too-much trauma on the highways to not say something to someone whose posts I enjoy reading!

Unfortunately, anywhere you are, you can be the safest rider, but it's the latte'-swillin' cellphone talkin' child-discipline mediator who is easily-distracted instead of paying attention to piloting a 2 1/2 ton SUV down the road who drifts across the centerline and who takes you from this promised land of 12 months of sunshine, o.j., coral reef beaches, and Bike Week and Octoberfest, and who lands you right into a trauma center, because, "gee officer, I never saw him," as she crosses the double center line, or runs a traffic control device at an intersection.

No more preaching.

Tim, You're still Insane but people like you make the world turn faster..... I hurt everytime I see all those spikes....:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back