I dident know i would be so sad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I new i would be sad but when he left with my bike it hit me and i got so sad. I never get said when i sell something. I dont think its just the bike. I think its everything that i got with and from the bike. I will miss riding a vmax with all of you guys. It had to be done and it is done. im sad.

I knew that would happen, I'd feel the same way.
But you have to do what you have to do.

Hey, you could have a track bike & still ride, just a 1/4 mile at a time. Then you wouldn't be getting tickets on the street. You don't have to set records, just do it to go fast and have fun. Develop your technique.

Sad to hear it's finally gone, but if you felt you had to then it's probably for the best. At least you have your sweet Jeep to play with!
I'm thinking about trying to get a Jeep Scrambler for a project. It would be better for two tracking up here than my heavy GMC Sierra Z-71 anyways. If I want to haul something I can get a utility trailer!

It sucks Mike, but you know yourself better than anyone and saw where your riding style was going to take you. You did the right thing for yourself.

There are other things you can do involving engines, power and speed. Start racing SCCA. If had a little extra money that didn't have to be dumped into my house I would do this in a heart beat. You can race with any car and be competitive because you only race the clock against other cars in your class, 1 car on the track at a time.

http://www.scca.com/

Here's a video I made of me, my dad and my brother racing the mustang at an SCCA race in Fort Wayne last month...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b146m78oobU

So I guess "Vmax-mike" is now Just Mike. I don't know if I can take it! We will miss you muchly. You can borrow my bike anytime you want.

So you want to take my ZX14 to Lapeer this weekend? <BMFG>

Mike, I think you said, while at Thunder, you wanted a Gen II. You should have seed money to go buy one now. And, there's no better time than the present, as they say. hypnotise me.gif

Mike, I think you said, while at Thunder, you wanted a Gen II. You should have seed money to go buy one now. And, there's no better time than the present, as they say. View attachment 37902

In due time I'm sure ( been there done it ) but until then SAD MIKE, You still have US and were here for ya

Mike was not talking about bike a vs bike b, but rather any bike ON THE STREET. As some of you may know, Mike drives a truck and simply can not get a ticket. He told me that if he can't drive a bike the way he wants to drive it, he dosen't want to have it at all.

All he really needs now is to find something faster then a turbo 'busa to race.

I felt like crying when my '85 went away. Frikkin ex wife!

Thankfully my lovely new bride wholeheartedly supports my motorcycle habit. Hence the '01 in my garage now!

Sorry for your loss Mike!

Back