I was missing $587.00

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alorio1

Reaction score
I was missing $587.00 and did not even know it. My cousin called and said he checked my name out on this site and it showed that some un-named company owed me more than $100.00, thats all it would say. I went to the site and typed in my name and there I was listed in the search as some company owed me more than $100.00. I clicked on my name and followed the instructions which was claiming the money it told me how much I would receive. They mailed a form to me which I filled out and mailed my personal info back to them. Today I received my check, so I can verify this is a legitimate deal. You can search for your relatives or friends, all you do is type their name in. I hope some of the members here find something owed to them. Here is the link, this is no joke or gimmick......................

http://www.missingmoney.com/Main/Search.cfm

LOL...I found 39.16 from an old bank account....so lets see what happens now,

Good for you, I wish it was more. One thing I forgot to mention is if you sometimes use a shortend name such as Joseph and may have used Joe seach both names when searching. If you lived in more than one state also check out all states you lived in.

Good on you :punk:

Nothing with my name on it, but my mother's and father's name was there. He filled out his and as the heir on mom's. Will pass along the info if anything comes of it.

HAHAHA I knew it. Ebay screwed me over back in 05 for $71 bucks. I paid them money owed, then they charged me the amount again and claimed they had no record of my first payment. I refused to pay subsequent payments until I was credited and ended up getting banned. Now, almost 8 years later, I find out they owe me $71. I feel justified.
Thanks for the link. I owe you a beer.

My name is so common, I would never get through the list... :biglaugh:

Just look at the states you lived in beside your name, that may help you go thru the list quicker........

:biglaugh: Even that list was huge! Wound up looking only at my exact full name with middle initial in TX only. Nothing there for me. Possibly could have some without MI or shortened first name but too many to go through!

In the Army so I've lived in many states....no $$ in any for me. Cool site tho.

Cheers,
Darren

Wow!! This is a cool site! :clapping:

It said I was owed a substantial amount of money and to get it I need to meet a guy named Guido Sanducci at Umberto's Clam Bar in the Bronx....tonight at midnight!

It sounds to me like it's on the up & up....whadda you guys think? :confused2:

Actually, it said 'no soup for you Dannymax!' :bang head:

Nothing for me in any of the 4 states I've lived in. Damn, I was sure I left a pile of money somewhere!
Sorry Redbone "No Mods For You!"
:biglaugh:

I checked my friends names and some yes some no. I checked my name and the address that come up was 2817 Mockingbird ln Dallas Texas hahahha It sounded familiar so I google mapped it and its an intersection by Love field airport....Maybe its tring to tell me I dropped my wallet there once.! hahahaha

What a surprise, NY doesn't participate in this. Sure any "missing money" went right into Cuomo's coffers.

Latest posts

Back