Ignition kill for air shifter?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean,

I remember seeing a V-max, but never got around to stopping by and yakking. Wish i had!
I missed the 5th race of 06(broke chain and clutch pushrod on my Bandit the night before the race. Could'nt find replacement in time). Still went into the last race with a 400pt lead in Street Et. Only guy with a mathmatical chance to beat me was Rick Howel(On the burnt orange BUsa). He had never been past the 4th round all year. Would'nt you know that he'd win every round and passed me by 50pts(the xtra a win gets ya!). He's a good guy though. I only made one race last year, and did'nt even bring a bike. Rode John Choat's ZX-14 a few passes the night before the race and then made one pass on race day. Hit a 8.99 on his stk motor'd ZX-14. Dang fast bike!

Time to close this thread, its way off track of an ign kill air shifter, not bitching I was one that got off the topic but its getting to be a cluster F thread.

I just saw that other airshifter do you think it would fit in my trousers?

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Attachments

• shark chopper.jpg
    shark chopper.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back