i'm baaaaaack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bawls

Reaction score
Just thought that I would drop in and let everyone know that i'm back from deployment. Obviously I don't have a max anymore, but I'll still be lurking around since it's still one of my favorite bikes. What have I missed in the past 6 months? anything crazy been going on? My buddy Lee told me that Pee wee took the vmaxguru bike into the 9.3's last weekend so that's pretty exciting.

That is some good stuff!! I love it....blowing up silos, launching anvils....great way to spend an afternoon!! :clapping::clapping::punk::clapping::clapping:

Welcome back!!!!!!!:eusa_dance:

Thank you for your service:worthy:

And thank your loved ones for their sacrifices as well......

Welcome back man! Go grab Jeff's Vmax and get you're vboost on!:punk:
I also want to give a big THANK-YOU for your service for our country!:worthy:

:punk:Thank You, your family, and friends for your service and dedication to our rights and way of life. You're the best, have a beer. God Bless You, Spur:clapping:

That looks like a lot of fun, but how do they get away with that in this day and age without getting thrown in jail?
You be amazed what you can get away with in a rural area. Our neighbor has beer sighting in his rifles in in his back yard the last 2 sundays. I think he might have shot a couple rounds out of his black powder rifle too.

Good to have you back.
I am trying to get out of work so we can go to the test and tune.
Keep me posted
Cheers

I'm still on for it. I've got parts sitting in my living room floor that i still need to put on the 14 though. We're getting ready for our big post deployment inspection so i've been working really long hours all week. By the time that i get to the track the whitey will be sitting at 7", lowered oil pan, slammed all the way down, full tiger undertail, and shinko U-soft. Hopefully i'll be able to get it all done before halloween. If not it'll at least be long and low and have new clutches and stiff springs.

You be amazed what you can get away with in a rural area. Our neighbor has beer sighting in his rifles in in his back yard the last 2 sundays. I think he might have shot a couple rounds out of his black powder rifle too.

He has BEER sighting in his rifles?????:rofl_200:

Sorry......

Couldn't resist:confused2:

Sorry......

The one typo I make and Kyle blows me up about it.....but could have it been intentional??/....HMMMM?
Nah, not that clever, I made the mistake and I fully admit to it now. I must have been thinking about beer and I am currently thinking about a beer with my name on it. I will make my ammends to the beer gods, guns sighting in gods and of course Kyle the dyn-o-mite english tutor! :punk:
15 more minutes to BEERTHIRTY!

BTW Kyle did you get the bars yet? I sent them out on Monday. Hope they serve you as well as they did me!

The one typo I make and Kyle blows me up about it.....but could have it been intentional??/....HMMMM?
Nah, not that clever, I made the mistake and I fully admit to it now. I must have been thinking about beer and I am currently thinking about a beer with my name on it. I will make my ammends to the beer gods, guns sighting in gods and of course Kyle the dyn-o-mite english tutor! :punk:
15 more minutes to BEERTHIRTY!

BTW Kyle did you get the bars yet? I sent them out on Monday. Hope they serve you as well as they did me!

Sorry about that.........

But I got BEER on my screen when I read it........:rofl_200:

Nope they have not arrived:confused2:

Sorry......

1399985_7a84_625x1000.jpg

Back