Intake manifolds flange sketch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
Hi all

I need to make some intake manifolds flanges (the face that sits against the engine head with the o-ring) and i was wondering if anyone has them in CAD or at least a sketch with the dimensions. I wouldn't like to disassemble my carbs just to measure that up. If anyone can help me i'd be very appreciative... Thank you in advance...

Thanks Kelly but that don't do me much. There's no dimensions and i cannot use the scale. And thats the #2 and #3 intake sketch only. They are paired in 1-4 and 2-3. Are you able to get me some dimensions on those? I just need the flange not the entire intake...

Maybe try contacting "Lycan" at outlawdragbike.com
He made these
Picture13.jpg

Thanks a lot Mike... Thats exactly what i need

Isn't that Turbovmax here in the forum? (Gary)

Gee Fred...you can draw advanced tripple trees in soild and cant draw 1 min shape? Thats why Im screwing with you...

Attachments

• intake flange.zip
    599 bytes · Views: 39
Gee Fred...you can draw advanced tripple trees in soild and cant draw 1 min shape? Thats why Im screwing with you...

Don't bust my balls... im just lazy and don't have much time available. I don't want to disassemble half the bike just to measure a couple holes... thanks

EDIT: I just checked the DXF and its empty. Can you recheck that please? Thanks again

prez surely you can understand someone not wanting to rip their bike apart for a measurement if someone here could provide it eh?

ALSO, if anyone has gotten ahold of Gary in the recent past, can you let me know how? still waiting on a clutch master to get back from him (been almost 2 years).

thnx

prez surely you can understand someone not wanting to rip their bike apart for a measurement if someone here could provide it eh?
No, I dont. Honestly thats the way i would go trough...
ALSO, if anyone has gotten ahold of Gary in the recent past, can you let me know how? still waiting on a clutch master to get back from him (been almost 2 years).

thnx

Hes availbe on dragbike forum and on fb all the time...

I have also 3d models of complete manifolds, designed to accept my gsxr1000 TB's - let me know what file do you need.

Can i take a look at those? What im planning to do is something different but it might be usable to take some reference points to allow me to build the 3D model.
Thanks for the input...

my email is wildweasel_pt(at)hotmail(dot)com

What CAD software are you using?

Im in Switzerland right now so wait till wednesday and Ill try to generate a 3d prewiev for you.

Im using Alibre Desing at home cuz its cheap but I have worked with Solid Edge, Solid Works and Catia.

Back