John Cornell's Bad, Fast Max!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just ask Chris. If Herc was still alive he's pass on a little info too. I've never dealt with him, so I have nothing to say.

Yes Chris told me all about the wheel deal gone bad. Jon told Chris what he wanted to hear instead of saying he didn't know.

It does make me wonder if the product I need from UFO (ram-air) will actual perform as advertised.

The BBB has no negative feedback on UFO PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS

I talked to Jon for at least half an hour about everything from vmax's to our children. Very professional and personal.

You have to be a member normally to have feedback logged. He probably isn't even a member. Plus, most people will only file complaints if they live in the area his business is in.

Sean

The Jon Cornell I know has incredible talent, skills, knowledge, expertise and vision far beyond his years. A man with great passion and perfection running thru his veins. He is a rock solid individual with deep rooted ethics and integrity and character. He has some pretty bad ass products too. I have been thru his shop and it is as pristine as some of his V-Max collection. I look forward to see what he has in store for us next.

austin powers

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR??!?!?!!

All star struck, glittery and falling all over themselves to praise all that is Jon, by wize_n... Hmm, a self composed rebuttal to make themselves feel better?
There's a word for that which them thar sycooligist types use, now what was that word?

The Jon Cornell I know has incredible talent, skills, knowledge, expertise and vision far beyond his years. A man with great passion and perfection running thru his veins. He is a rock solid individual with deep rooted ethics and integrity and character. He has some pretty bad ass products too. I have been thru his shop and it is as pristine as some of his V-Max collection. I look forward to see what he has in store for us next.

:th_kissass::th_529::buttsexor::jerk it::wkwk:

I'm thinking no one is stupid enough to make their first post that unless it's real or it's done on purpose to make it seem like it's Cornell doing it himself just to make him look bad. I for one have spoken to him at length as well. He was very nice, responsive, seemed to be very knowledgeable. He reminded me there were two sides to every story. Anyone who deals with customers know that what they feel is true is the only truth they can accept. Friend of mine had a hobby store. Guy comes in and buys a collectible miniature at the original retail price - which was like $8. Sells it for $150 and then tells everyone that my buddy allowing it to sit on his display in the front window cost him another $150 because the sun faded it. Bitched and moaned forever. Was he right? Yeah, he was. Was he an idiot? You tell me. The other side? My buddy forgot the piece was even in the window. When the guy came in and wanted it he could have told him it wasn't for sale, or jacked up the price or something. But he wanted a long-term customer that would have been worth WAY more than $150 so he bit the bullet and sold it to him as marked. That's what he thought was the right thing to do. So the customer complains and complains and my pal's not there to defend himself. Customer (of course) isn't giving the whole story, just the part that makes everyone think he's the victim. Luckily for my friend his business was strong and he had a solid reputation, but if this had been before he got that who knows what could have happened.

oh my god! is this in the burn out pit? what the FUCH. your buddy been fwdking other dudes in the ass and got caught. deal with it. if you want to help your buddy out ;otr;poijvokm,,, can this get locked or moved to the pit please before i get banned?

----5min later--------

nope, that's what jon would want. ok i'm going to control myself.

evenhanded sweetie, i know your trying to help out a friend and that's really noble of you. but he has done some bad things to people on here and we are a big family here. santa clause doesn't come to our neighborhood anymore because he shat all over trying to deliver presents, it stinks and he doesn't want to clean it up. santa cant pick up poo! he has his elves try to do it. but we here can see who his elves are because they dress funny and stick out in this neighborhood.

:hippy biker:good word:hippy biker::rocket bike:bad word:rocket bike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back