John Furbur

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: John Furber

Furber did my seat. Before I knew Sean was doing them. He told me upfront the turnaround would be slow 12-16 weeks, and was honest about the fact he subs this work out.

Calls should be returned in any case. Glad y'all finally got together on the issue.

When I sent my I marked the plastics with my name, address, tel. number, intended color and type of material just to make sure there weren't any screw ups.

I was pleased with the work too.

Similar but not the same. I bought a chrome wheel from a forum member knowing it was going back to the chromer. Lakeshore Wheel and Tire in Michigan maybe? Anyhow, they got it back and said I was shit outta luck because the people they use to chrome things refused to stand behind their work. Lakeshore refused to do anything. The lesson here is don't expect things from one person that another person is responsible for. To me it is just another layer of bureacracy, cost and chance for miscommunication. It can be done and I know Sean does it but I'm fine with it. I think disclosure is the key.

I talked to John a few months back and he mentioned his seat guy was WAY behind at that point, but every transaction I've had with him has been a good one. I'm sure he'll make it right eventually!!!!

UPDATE: I have still not recieved my effing seat! I spoke with John nine weeks ago and was told it would be to my house in one week's time. Here it is nine weeks later and no seat. John is not answering my messages, again. Does anyone have a good relationship with John that could speak with him and ask him to return his calls? Thanks guys.

Should you decide not to wait much longer I am sure we can either loan you a seat or sell you one.

Sean

I saw him posting on the Gen II site earlier today as well.

UPDATE: I have still not recieved my effing seat! I spoke with John nine weeks ago and was told it would be to my house in one week's time. Here it is nine weeks later and no seat. John is not answering my messages, again. Does anyone have a good relationship with John that could speak with him and ask him to return his calls? Thanks guys.

Hello, I was just talking with John Furbur and mentioned you off here. I am not sure of your name, but he referenced you might be Shane. Here is what he said for me to tell you:

I'm switching my phone carrier this afternoon, so my phone will be dead until I do, but please let Shane know he can call me tomorrow, & I will be calling Denny (AGAIN) as soon as my phone is up & running again...TODAY.

Johns number is 610-509-VMAX (8629)

I sure hope this helps.......

Back