knee plates/guards

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgosset1

Reaction score
Ordered me a set of these for my max....from Evan in Scotland.....I'm 6ft. tall and these seem like a good cure for my knee's....

Attachments

• knee plates.JPG
    knee plates.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I need to order a set also I'm only 5'8" but I have forward controls. My other issue is I'll have to cut them around my Velocity stacks then either polish the hell out of them or have them chromed.

I do like them velocity stacks you have...my knees touch the air scoops on my max,
but no inner leg support; these look like they will help.....plus i like the way they look....

I have been watching these on eBay. Can you PM me a link or is he the same guy that sell them on eBay???

I was not about to pay for what they are selling for on e-bay so i just pm'd the guy Evan...told him i did not want to mess with all the bidding and asked him to give me a good price with shipping..i had already lost two bids trying to get a set.....and he sold me a set a lot cheaper than their bringing on e-bay......Really a nice [email protected] Scotland runs a sheet metal shop over there....

If I had time guys I would build them too. I have a set at home along with the drawings to make them. I used to be in the sheetmetal industry and they are very basic items to build. I just wish I was home to build them, because I have had some ideas about changing them up a little to make them better.

G

Latest posts

Back