laid it down!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65fury

Reaction score
I guess i had to go down sometime.... just didnt think it would be from hitting the brakes to hard:damn angry: I was just coming into town and crossed through an intersection doing around 45mph and the cars in front just suddenly hit there brakes, i hit mine and was slowing down when suddenly my front end just washed out(i noticed my front tire was low after i got the bike back up... i think that may have been the cause...) and i dumped the bike, i got some road rash on my leg and arm but other than that im good! the bike however has some expensive cosmetic damage.. lucky forme i had engine guards otherwise my case woulda be all messed up! hell i even road the bike home:biglaugh:

Although i have another vmax that i was going to sell... but since im going to rob parts off it to get my current bike running again ill probably end up having to part it out

IMAG0124.jpg
IMAG0125.jpg
IMAG0127.jpg
IMAG0128.jpg

Bummer!..........Glad you didn't get hurt worse, be sure to look the bike over good for hidden damage........Word to the wise, do regular maint checks..................Tom.

Damn that Sucks !!!!
I'm just glad to hear you didn't get seriously hurt.

Sorry to hear of wreck and rash. I hope you heal up quick and can get your Max back on the road.

Sent from my Tapatalk enabled iPhone w/ V-boost.

Thamk god you walked away from it...heck..you even rode away from it. The flesh will heal and the bike can be repaired. Glad you're ok.

Thanks guys! yeah id say i got really lucky with the injury and bike damage... so ill still be good for ridingthis season still! :punk:

Jason

What a way to ruin a day, glad your post wasnt from a hospital bed. you might make out parting the other max, specially if your pricing is like outofoptions:rofl_200:

Oh Crap.. So Sorry.

My day is coming, Overconfidence in my riding ability is getting too high and the bikes just keep getting faster...

Yes always glad to see nothing worse. I keep telling myself "it's better to sweat than to bleed," about wearing protective gear in FL.

Sorry to hear of your get off , glad to hear it coming from you and not your next of kin. Damages to the bike can be repaired or replaced as needed. I would look very hard at your frame where the guards attach for damage there. Let us know what you need to get back on the road. :punk:

Back