Limited time major discount offer!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still running progressive on my 89, I wonder if the improvement will be so noticeable.
I'm tempted discount is really good and shipping fees are pretty fair even for me :)

Order placed 11/2

This will be a winter project along with Progressive 440s in the rear.

Looking forward to killing the nose dive on hard braking

Thanks again for extending the offer!

whats the typical review of these with progressive? redbone u running progressives?

I did my review already but I'll say it again -

I am running Intimators with Progressive springs in my skinny (41mm) forks and I love them. They've taken off that weird shimmy over small bumps, lane changes and other road imperfections, and made my front feel way more planted and positive.

I was running 15W oil with the Prog spring, with Intimators I'm now running 5W. Also I did not cut my spacers down, so I effectively added 15mm (the height of the Intimator) of preload to my forks. Still running no air in forks, and with me (200lbs) on it I like it just fine now.

With the 440s at the back I just wish they could be adjustable for damping and rebound, otherwise they are fine.

Brian, any chance of a Xmas promo on your Vibranator product? :worthy:

thnx G. would u say they are worht $150? how about $300?

I'd say they're easily worth $300 to me, but I could not afford them at that price. At $150 I was happy to give them a go, especially since they come with a 30-day money back guarantee!

Thanks NaughtyG, I did read the other post you did too.
I only saw you testing that setup.
I might go for it before replacing my rear shocks.

I finally ordered on set, could not resist the discount call lol
I might reproduced the setup of naughtyG when I will remove my front wheel for the chroming soon.

I received an email today from Ricor. They are offering a 50% discount on the Vibranators (handlebar vibration eliminators) to those that purchased the Intiminators and are willing to give a testamonial on their website about them.

So I did! After all, I am very happy that I changed to the Intiminators for the front forks.

The regular price of the Vibranators are $70 US, so now they are $35 - I hope they work as well for their intended purpose as the Intiminators do for theirs. unfortunately, won't know for sure till next spring, as right now riding season is over for me :snow:

Mike

found the site but the 'metric cruiser' link doesn't work. hmmm

i see the picture n whatnot, does the 'metric cruisers' link work for ya?

i see the picture n whatnot, does the 'metric cruisers' link work for ya?

You're right Garrett, the metric cruisers icon doesn't have any info? I never noticed as I originally went straight to the 'dirt bike' link as I have a set of Protaper Seven Eights aluminum motorcross bars on my max.

I did see that in the dirt bike section, they have Vibranators for 7/8" steel bars without hand guards - maybe those will fit stock bars? - would need to contact Brian at Ricor to asked him.

Mike

I did see that in the dirt bike section, they have Vibranators for 7/8" steel bars without hand guards - maybe those will fit stock bars? - would need to contact Brian at Ricor to asked him.

Mike

I emailed Brian asking but he never got back to me.

As I wanted to take advantage of the offer (and I'll be fitting my SMM next year) I just went ahead and purchased the one for dual sports 7/8" handle bars without hand guards or threaded inserts.

Fingers crossed they'll be the right ones - by the time they arrive I'll be away anyway :confused2:

Back