Looks like another 6 hour project that should take 10 minutes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I screwed up when I tried to put my seat on I couldn't figure out how it was suppose to go on, the holes were not matching up, so I took the hinge apart and now I can't figure out how the spring goes back on the hinge.

Does anyone have a picture of the bottom of the seat that is clear enough to see the hinge and see the spring ?

I really need to see a picture of the bottom of a front and middle section with the hinge

Thanks
Ron

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I fucked up ( I can say that can't I ) when I tried to put my seat on I couldn't figure out how it was suppose to go on, the holes were not matching up, so I took the hinge apart and now I can't figure out how the spring goes back on the hinge.

Does anyone have a picture of the bottom of the seat that is clear enough to see the hinge and see the spring ?

I really need to see a picture of the bottom of a front and middle section with the hinge

Thanks
Ron

Don't go no where, I'll pop mine real quick and take a pic for ya.

Thanks to both of you... gamorg02 yours I can blow up really big and I see what I needed.

do you have to take aprt the hinge to attach the seat to the bike ? it came off in one piece front and middle section but when I put the seat back on the holes didn't line up.

I'm totally confused...

Thanks

Ron

do you have to take aprt the hinge to attach the seat to the bike ? it came off in one piece front and middle section but when I put the seat back on the holes didn't line up.

Thanks

Ron

Just wiggle it around a little as your lining it up. it will go as one peice, no need to separate the two unless your working on the seat. It's a snug fit.

Thanks to both of you... gamorg02 yours I can blow up really big and I see what I needed.

I'm totally confused...

Thanks

Ron

Prolly cause of the spring tension Ron. Keep messing with it, you'll get it.
No need to take it apart.

danny

Thanks guys the pic really helped and I figured out my problem.

I didn't realize that this

problem.jpg

Did this

problem2.jpg

I got it now..damn I feel like a fool

Ron

Here's a great example of good Karma gents!!

I took the seat off my '06 to get a couple shots for Ron in this thread. The seat actually goes on the '99 and the real '06 seat is being Morley Muscleized (I been switching back & forth between the 2 bikes).

I figured I'd leave it off in case Ron needed a different shot or two for his project. Well, before I got back to my 'puter to see how he was doing guess who pulls in the driveway....that's right....the UPS guy with my '06 seat!!!

So I'm off to install mine! BTW, it looks great, can't wait to plunk my ass on it to see how it feels!! :clapping:

+1. You're no fool for wanting to learn and learning by doing!

Here's a great example of good Karma gents!!

I took the seat off my '06 to get a couple shots for Ron in this thread. The seat actually goes on the '99 and the real '06 seat is being Morley Muscleized (I been switching back & forth between the 2 bikes).

I figured I'd leave it off in case Ron needed a different shot or two for his project. Well, before I got back to my 'puter to see how he was doing guess who pulls in the driveway....that's right....the UPS guy with my '06 seat!!!

So I'm off to install mine! BTW, it looks great, can't wait to plunk my ass on it to see how it feels!! :clapping:

u sombitch danny! still waiting on mine...

u sombitch danny! still waiting on mine...

I know how you feel Garrett...had the same feeling when Eagle got his seat first!!

Course I never called him a sombitch...not over the seat anyway!! When he got his Mark's pipes....well, I'm not proud of THAT language at all!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Things get delivered up here faster cause nobody lives here.....lol less traffic :rofl_200:

Hell I have to drive 4 hours just to see another VMAX. :confused2:

Ron

I promise the wait will be worth it. Your seat went out a day after the others.

Sean

Back