MA/NY/VT/NH ride....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark will be at the waffel house on the corner selling carb chains, with instructions on how to install or he can do it as you wait. Get there early as he often sells out!:punk:
carb chains:ummm::ummm:

I am definitely NOT going to be able to make this run......:bang head:

I can't get the time off from work:damn angry:

working on logistics to make it for the trip, will be in the manchester area the weekend of the ninth so if i can drop the bike somewhere then fly back down for the ride that might work out wickedly, only if the weather holds and doesn't crap out then i would end up leaving it for winter. know of any storage places or sheds on someones yard that is safe place to leave it??

long winded answer, im in if i can make it all work

I have room for that Bike in Manchester Brother..Let me know how I can help:biglaugh: My garage has room

I have room for that Bike in Manchester Brother..Let me know how I can help:biglaugh: My garage has room

oh sweet bro that would be wicked, guys on this forum rock, real helpful. I'll let you know what im thinking as i work it all out. :punk:

oh thanks chris, i see how it is..... room for the FBI but not me.

oh thanks chris, i see how it is..... room for the FBI but not me.

shiezza, did i stir up s*&t already :ummm: maybe cause i dont got those spikes on the side, takes up less room??:ummm: ya thats gotta be the reason :hmmm:

yea, those spikes are deadly and sexy. probably too much of a bike for chris, his '06 would get jealous.

thats it my bike poses no threat to his bikes territory, you know being of the 97 vintage cant upset the heard :rofl_200:

Look at that, I turn my back to do my Job and You guys are breaking my Balls:biglaugh:.

I can store that Bike Garrett...hmmm. lets see, I like the Frame Braces and spikes....New Rear rotor soon.....Black walker Cans.....yeah... I got room Buddy:eusa_dance:.

Yeah let me know what you work out Tugla, Offer is Valid...

Garrett....You 2:clapping:

Most likley will miss this run, but will do my part for those that can.

Look at that, I turn my back to do my Job and You guys are breaking my Balls:biglaugh:.

I can store that Bike Garrett...hmmm. lets see, I like the Frame Braces and spikes....New Rear rotor soon.....Black walker Cans.....yeah... I got room Buddy:eusa_dance:.

dude you wont make it, ahhh that sucks.... well guess i dont know for sure if i can either but is your choice a definite no?

dude you wont make it, ahhh that sucks.... well guess i dont know for sure if i can either but is your choice a definite no?

Yep. Married 23 years that weekend...Wont get to 24 if I take off on a Bike run :whistlin:
Wish I could, But Cant Happen...Next Time

haha ok i'm gonna drive mine out to manchester leave it there then uh drive back out to get it for the 4 state run! haha.

Yep. Married 23 years that weekend...Wont get to 24 if I take off on a Bike run :whistlin:
Wish I could, But Cant Happen...Next Time

congrads man! i was two when u got married.

haha ok i'm gonna drive mine out to manchester leave it there then uh drive back out to get it for the 4 state run! haha.

congrads man! i was two when u got married.

:rofl_200:that a boy garrett, way to make him think about his life. im sure he thinks your a real punk now :punk: :rofl_200:

:rofl_200:that a boy garrett, way to make him think about his life. im sure he thinks your a real punk now :punk: :rofl_200:

Nahh...all good here...I will get him Back at the Brownie run:biglaugh:.
Yeah so I have ass hairs older than he is..:eusa_dance:

Back