MA/NY/VT/NH ride....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think? I got the bugs out,put about 110 miles since replaceing plugs ,wires,and cdi , seems to be better atleast untill the next time. anyhow, Mike if youd be kind enough to let me know where & when your leaving Id love to join you for the four state ride

I think? I got the bugs out,put about 110 miles since replaceing plugs ,wires,and cdi , seems to be better atleast untill the next time. anyhow, Mike if youd be kind enough to let me know where & when your leaving Id love to join you for the four state ride

Sounds good. Will call you shortly.....

i'll probably meet up with you guys and head to which ever state we're staring in.

guys who are going to this, did we want to go MA->NH->VT->NY? or the opposite?

i'm kind of in favor of starting in NY and ending in MA.

If you live in franklin mass, Mike lives in Springfield mass,and I live in Belchertown mass, arent we starting in mass ? ( sorry i couldnt resist) whatever works for you guys but any way you slice it ,it s going to be a big loop.

right but there may be plenty more, and some from NY. i'd rather END closer to home than start there.

right but there may be plenty more, and some from NY. i'd rather END closer to home than start there.

I can only hope we're doing this on the 17th cause I won't be available on the 18th.

I assume we're making a decision based on the weather a couple of days before as usual?

So the anticipation will be killing me until then :clapping::clapping::clapping:

in talking to danny, we may want to consider making this a combined -3 state run or something. its gonna have to be a game-time decision i think.

maybe we can have 2 states present and goto VT. that way we'd have 3 states technically?

how far north are ya planning on heading garrett?? gonna represent the canucks again if weather holds, dont want to get caught down there having to leave the bike, but willing to chance it. seems like ever since pizza run havent had more then one full day of nice weather up here.

haven't thought about it yet. i probably wouldn't be up for too much farther than lebanon, but i think most guys would be thinking like bennington.

were you still planning on that original route or had a new idea??

i think we'll have to make a decision closer to ride time. weather dependent. we also should get a head count and see what people are up for. it may change into a meet up rather than a 4-state ride, if more can make it that way.

How about starting on I-90 at the NY/MA border, going either north and into VT or south and into CT, then back to I-90?

Either way would be nice, I did the southern run last week and it's real nice and not quite as far as going up to VT.

Think it's maybe a couple hours going to CT, a little longer going north.

OK guys, here's what we got! The ride has evolved....devolved into the 3 States Run, NY, CT & MA and will start at the exit B-3 truck stop on I-90, a couple miles west of the NY/MA border at 11:00 am on Sat. Oct. 17th.

If the start time is too early for someone to get to B-3 let me know.

Here is the link to the ride....as you can see it's not very long, a couple hours or so with options to head either east or west part way through if someone wants to.

This is a 'rain or shine' event but I'll be honest with you....if it's raining, my candy ass prolly won't be going along!! :worthy:

Who's interested?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...73.424377&sspn=0.333357,0.725784&ie=UTF8&z=10

with the temps this time of year, its gonna have to be a cloud or shine event for me. 5 hrs home in the rain 2 weekends ago was enough for me.

i'd say that meet time might be a tad early danny. depend son the temps tho. if its a cool morning i'd prefer probably to wait until 10 or so to leave my house. we can play it by ear the day before tho.

with the temps this time of year, its gonna have to be a cloud or shine event for me. 5 hrs home in the rain 2 weekends ago was enough for me.

i'd say that meet time might be a tad early danny. depend son the temps tho. if its a cool morning i'd prefer probably to wait until 10 or so to leave my house. we can play it by ear the day before tho.

Yeah, I wondered about the starting time....good point!

NEW STARTING TIME will be 12:00 NOON and it's a SHINE ONLY run!! At this point they are calling for rain Fri & Sat with temps at about 50 - 52 deg. I'll keep an eye on this and post the findings.

Yeah, I wondered about the starting time....good point!

NEW STARTING TIME will be 12:00 NOON and it's a SHINE ONLY run!! At this point they are calling for rain Fri & Sat with temps at about 50 - 52 deg. I'll keep an eye on this and post the findings.

I'm in.

remember we do have a rain date of sunday. altho then mike can't make it

Latest posts

Back