MA/NY/VT/NH ride....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
remember we do have a rain date of sunday. altho then mike can't make it

It's not going to rain Saturday......I don't care what those liars at the Weather Channel are saying..................:rofl_200:

....can we go today instead?? It's awesome out there right now......I'm heading out shortly.......:clapping::clapping:

That would work for me....just did a weather check, both Albany, NY & Springfield, MA are showing rain for Friday through Monday with temps in the high 40's - low 50's.

I really hate to tap into the 'Brimley Connection' again....but, if you guys got just one more for us we'd appreciate the hell out of it!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy: We won't bother you for the rest of the year....PROMISE!! :punk:

We won't bother you for the rest of the year....PROMISE!! :punk:

You LIE!!.......:rofl_200::rofl_200:.......We'd have a great time riding......go home and during the week go.........MAYBE JUST ONE MORE......still NO snowflakes yet.........I remember The Pizza Run thread started out that way.......:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You LIE!!.......:rofl_200::rofl_200:.......We'd have a great time riding......go home and during the week go.........MAYBE JUST ONE MORE......still NO snowflakes yet.........I remember The Pizza Run thread started out that way.......:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Yeah, sure....shoot the messenger!!! :gun shoot:

See how you are!! :rofl_200:

ps it was 28 here this morning

That would work for me....just did a weather check, both Albany, NY & Springfield, MA are showing rain for Friday through Monday with temps in the high 40's - low 50's.

I really hate to tap into the 'Brimley Connection' again....but, if you guys got just one more for us we'd appreciate the hell out of it!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy: We won't bother you for the rest of the year....PROMISE!! :punk:
Hmm... might have to consult a elder on that one... we still need some clear days here to finish up our riding season....well if I time it right I'll get a some for both of us... gonna have to find a bear liver to give us the extra power we'll need! :punk:

Hmm... might have to consult a elder on that one... we still need some clear days here to finish up our riding season....well if I time it right I'll get a some for both of us... gonna have to find a bear liver to give us the extra power we'll need! :punk:

Eye of newt....toe of frog....whatever it takes!!! :clapping:

'Preciate it Brian!!! :worthy:

hey guys i will have to play it by ear if i can make it. with a buddy now down in Boston, bad crash on his sled in a freestlye event in freemont NH and well not looking good so not sure how long i'll be down here. if i make it back to my bike and wxx good ill make the ride.

hey guys i will have to play it by ear if i can make it. with a buddy now down in Boston, bad crash on his sled in a freestlye event in freemont NH and well not looking good so not sure how long i'll be down here. if i make it back to my bike and wxx good ill make the ride.

Sorry to hear this Rovic....hope it works out well for your buddy!

Currently the weather is:

Albany...Sat 17th...48 deg 40% rain...rain
" ...Sun 18th...48 deg 20% rain....partly cloudy

Springfield...Sat......53 deg...20% rain...partly cloudy
" ...Sun.....53 deg...20% rain...partly cloudy

I picked these two cities cause our run is about midpoint between them.

mm not the best on sat so far, but still got lots of time to check, thanks man

Here's the current weather situation, click on the days for more detail:

Albany
Sat
Oct 17
11.gif

Showers
48?
34?
40%

Sun
Oct 18
30.gif

Partly Cloudy
51?
35?
20%

Springfield
Sat
Oct 17
11.gif

Showers
53?
36?
40%

Sun
Oct 18
11.gif

Few Showers
55?
37?
30%

The forecast here is wet Fri, Sat & Sun.......but it keeps changing.....we'll see.....

It sure does keep changing, might also be a meteorologist or two fast asleep at the keyboard too!! The county emergency channel didn't even issue a frost warning the other night until 3:00 am!!! Of course by then everything was already frozen solid!! :hmmm:

One thing's certain....we'll know exactly what to do by Monday morning!!! :rofl_200:

if it falls thru, we're all close enough to just meet up in springfield the following weekend if weather holds then. i *may* have some work things to do that weekend but lets hope not.

if it falls thru, we're all close enough to just meet up in springfield the following weekend if weather holds then. i *may* have some work things to do that weekend but lets hope not.

Cool.......Then I'll have ride down to Hartford and back to meet you guys here so I can get some riding in too.......:clapping::clapping::clapping:........

......I'll have to stock up my beer fridge if I end up having company!!!......time to order a fresh keg...WOOHOO......

Octoberfest Beer Run 2009!!!

IMG_3608.jpg

lets see a pic of the fridge with door closed in action, your beer tap!!1

Back