marks 4-2 black ceramic on the way!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i talked to Mark today, he thought i was the one getting the black exhaust. i let him know i ordered a 4 into 1 SS. he was a little confused from all the orders we have all been doing....lol. when i talked to him yesterday he said one of the pipes that was coated got screwed up so they had to redo it, when i talked to him today they fixed the issue but coated it in silver instead of black so you may be waiting just a little longer. sorry to be the bearer of bad news for ya... anyway, mine should be on the way to me this week, he was waiting for a few bent tubes or something... i ordered mine about 6 weeks ago... i sure hope it gets sent out this week...

well shit. thanks i guess. ill have to call in a week and ruffle some feathers. lol. he didnt seem to have any issue doing 2.75" mufflers for me. ill let you know when they show i guess.

peace,
evan....

they shipped last wed, hopefully the border lets it thru in timely fashion.... so im hoping for friday or tuesday. trust me when it comes pics will be up, ill get a vid as well. good things come to those that wait and boy ive waited...lol.

peace,
evan...

usps says it left the united states via san fransisco yesterday....

2 3/4" cores, WOW it's gonna sound like a Big Block Chevy with open headers..

Cool.......

Well he said he could do it, ive not heard of anyone else with this size. but i did see the # on this forum wether it was random banter or someone asked, he said okay. im a muscle car nut and have had many small block chevys with headers and cut outs. i love loud and thumpy. so lets see what kinda noise this makes....

peace,
evan....

Usps said she made it into customs in winnipeg yesterday at 2 pm. hopefully on my doorstep after work tomorrow...

peace,
evan....

Mods- superbike handlebars, Moto-delux handlebar mirrors, bright gauge led mod, Maxgasser seat, crimp fix(critical- it legitimately makes a difference), 170 rear tire, side mount licence plate, HID 8000k light, (now the good stuff) Morley Muscle jet kit, Morley cold air k&n intake, Marks 4-2 black ceramic coated 2 3/4" 14" mufflers(on the way!!!)

Evan, what does the MAXGASSER have to do to get on the "good" side of this list(LOL)

Lemme fix that.... BTW im taking the seat on a road trip tomorrow so a couple other Maxxers can get some seat time on their bikes this weekend. just doing my part brotha...

:worthy:I appreciate the Effort, If everyone would just do their part the world would be a better place,Thanks!

Oh yea, and still no package.... apperantly still in customs so hopefully tuesday or wed. this is killing me...

the world is gonna end tomorrow and ill never know what the bike will sound like. at least the 5 months of a slow death for the non believers gives me some riding time. what a crackpot.

peace, lol, hahahaha...
evan...

Called canada post and they said expect a delivery june 1st. jeez.

Very cool, thanks for sharing. and what were the dyno #s on your pulls... looks impressive!!!

peace,
evan...

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Slipping Clutch, only dyno'd at 101.79 hp & 72 or so ft lbs....... :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Should be 115-120ish now and closer to 80, with no slippage......

Back