Merry Christmas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
I know it's PC these days to say "Season's greetings" or "Happy holidays". Sorry, but I guess I'm just not that PC.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE !

:merrychristmas: Everyone !!!

Attachments

• Santa_on_a_VMax.jpg
    Santa_on_a_VMax.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all You VMaxers and Your Families...

:santa:

:clapping::clapping:Merry christmas to all of ya'll:banana::banana::band::band::stretche::git::git::th_party33::th_party33::snow::snow::moped::moped::moped::party::party::party::scooter 1::icon_jook::newyear0::newyear0::santa:

Merry merry christmas to all my friends brothers and family's take care and bless you all.poppop@ family.

Merry Christmas from RR! Covered in a fresh and deepening snow and we are just in the first 8 hours of a predicted 36 hour storm!
Here are some pics of the snow coming down at over 2"/ hour.
I had swept the cab of my truck clean then went inside to grab my phone and the coke bottle and you can see how much snow had accumulated on the roof!
005.jpg 008.jpg

The flash kinda exagerates the snow flakes but it was a torrential snowfall!!!
011.jpg 013.jpg
I stood out in the snow for about 15 minutes and thought back to the days when snowfalls like this were the norm.
It seemed there was never a worry about a white Christmas back then, at least this year Santa is gonna have good sledding conditions:snow::snow:!

Last edited:
Mr and Mrs Midnight wish all fellow Maxxer's, wherever they may be, a peaceful and happy festive season.

May Santa have the good grace to leave all those essential 'safety items' you need at the foot of your bed!

Some of us will have there gift before other:eusa_dance:
it all depend how your santa claus is riding:rofl_200:
Happy Christmas:punk: and ROOOOAAAARRR your year 13

Attachments

• vmaxXmass.jpg
    vmaxXmass.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
Merry Christmas, and Seasons Greetings to everyone! In another week it will be 2013, and we can start calling the upcoming riding season "This Summer" instead of "Next Summer"!!

could`nt pass over this one
my <flat-coated-retreiver> BURN who`s seem`s happy looking Santa Claus

see you soon on the 13th road ,,,,, MAXERS:punk:

Attachments

• DSC00030.jpg
    DSC00030.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
Back