My annual Party

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well its not a ride or a tech day its just my annual party I do once a year. Christine & I will be doing this on the 20th of November. I cook & supply all the Briskit & Ribs & bacon wrapped Jalopenos & a few other things & every one else brings a side dish. Its also BYOB. Any of the Vmax family is welcome to come. We start the party at 2 pm. We always have a great time. Again this is not a tech day. I promise you dont want me touching your bike or giving to much advice on this day.LOL

Bacon wrapped Jalopenos?!?!?!?!?.................

Can I send down a doggy bag with dry ice for the return trip?!?!?!?!?

BACON, BACON, BACON!!!!!!!

Aww Kyle I'm gonna miss out.. still in the UK about to go on tour.

I'll be back 29th December tho, will you be around on the 30th? Would love to catch up, plus I wanna talk to you about my bike.

Have a great party and a few drinks for me!

Kyle,

I'm working on getting someone to stay with my Mom so Mary can come along. If you need anything special, let us know.... It's on the calendar. I'll be there if the world doesn't end or something similar in severity.

PATMAX probably won't be up to make this. But, if you have a Tech Day between or after the holidays maybe he can bring some Maxes up from SW Florida.

Aww Kyle I'm gonna miss out.. still in the UK about to go on tour.

I'll be back 29th December tho, will you be around on the 30th? Would love to catch up, plus I wanna talk to you about my bike.

Have a great party and a few drinks for me!
I am not sure if I will be around the 30th or not gonna go to Texas for Christmas if I have the exrtra cash if not I will be right here.

Kyle,

I'm working on getting someone to stay with my Mom so Mary can come along. If you need anything special, let us know.... It's on the calendar. I'll be there if the world doesn't end or something similar in severity.

PATMAX probably won't be up to make this. But, if you have a Tech Day between or after the holidays maybe he can bring some Maxes up from SW Florida.
Nothing special just what ever you want to bring. Hopefully we can do another tech day soon but right now I just feel like a party. All my friends have been bugging me for my 9 hour smoked ribs again.

It appears that I'm Good to Go. Mary too. Got somebody to play cards with my Mom.:biglaugh:
Hope that some of you other Max Riders can make it. It would be great to see you.

CaptainKyle: I'll watch and,,,,, take pictures so you can remember too.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Well , IF ALL GOES RIGHT , I'LL BE LIVING IN FLORIDA NEXT YEAR , SO YOU'LL NEED AN EXTRA SEAT ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk:

COP RUNNER: Florida's a pretty long distance from the Keys to Pensicola. We're Middle West. Where might you be next year???

Back