My annual Party

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well come on down from where ever you end up. Don't be scared I do have a couple cop friends but there cool.
"LOL"Lol " "LOL""LOL" , OH' I'M NOT SCARED , I HAVE SOME COP FRIENDS TOO , THE KIND THAT DON'T TURN INTO SOMEONE ELSE WHEN THE PUT ON THE " UNIFORM " ! .. :punk: .. I CANT WAIT TO MEET ALL OF YOU GUY'S !

"LOL"Lol " "LOL""LOL" , OH' I'M NOT SCARED , I HAVE SOME COP FRIENDS TOO , THE KIND THAT DON'T TURN INTO SOMEONE ELSE WHEN THE PUT ON THE " UNIFORM " ! .. :punk: .. I CANT WAIT TO MEET ALL OF YOU GUY'S !
This is funny as hell oone of my friends told his 21 year old kid about the party last year & he showed up stoned out of his mind which I dont have a problem with & he stood over in the corner talking about nothing but pot to one of my neighbors (DEA) My neighbor finally looked up and said you do know I am a DEA officer right ! You should have saw the look on the kids face it was priceless. My neighbor did not really care he had an alcohol buzz but damb it was funny.

You'll have to point this kid out if he returns for more..:biglaugh::rofl_200:

This is funny as hell one of my friends told his 21 year old kid about the party last year & he showed up stoned out of his mind which I don't have a problem with & he stood over in the corner talking about nothing but pot to one of my neighbors (DEA) My neighbor finally looked up and said you do know I am a DEA officer right ! You should have saw the look on the kids face it was priceless. My neighbor did not really care he had an alcohol buzz but dam it was funny.[/QUOTE]
i MAN , I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THAT ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Getting ready bought me a new smoker yesterday & a new fire pit. We are gonna have fun. My good friend is bringing lots of jello shots. I am kind of dangerous with them things.

Attachments

• BBQ pitt 001.jpg
    BBQ pitt 001.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 11
Geting ready trying to make every one hungry got 35 lbs ribs been in dry rub for 2 days & just finished making 100 bacon wrapped Jalopenos & have a 15 lb briscuit thats been marinating since Wednesday.

Attachments

• BBQ Food 001.jpg
    BBQ Food 001.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 10
  • BBQ Food 002.jpg
    BBQ Food 002.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 9
Brett: Yes 2:00 and see you there. Kyle says bikes have the driveway... Just in Case you're riding....

You all missed the Party.. We got there about 2, that was kinda early. We'd told the friend who came to stay with my Mother that we'd be back around 7. The party really started moving about the time we had to leave.:sad2:

I got some great shots of individuals and had a chance to talk with many as they arrived. Even met Mr. Jerky. :biglaugh: Cool Guy. I'll pass those pictures along to Kyle but they wouldn't mean much to everyone here. The pictures you all can relate to:

#1. 4 VMax's (1 of Mine, 3 of Kyle's) and Kyle's overflowing garage.

#2. This is the 90 he picked up. What a deal...

#3. Kyle's Rat Bike. It's always there. New Stuff added from time to time.

#4. Harley Guys Came. Lots of Cagers coming to the party lined the streets
in all directions. Not shown in this or the next picture, they were all down the
side street, parked on both sides.
#5. More Harley Guys. No more VMax's.:ummm:
#6. This is the only picture of the masses that turned out good in the low light.
It shows the party on it's way and by the time we had to go, it was almost
"Standing Room Only". I guess I was BS ing with the Harley guys through most
of the prime photo time and missed out.

Great Food but I'll let CaptainKyle fill you in on what you missed.

Thanx for the invite CaptainKyle. We had a blast talking with everybody..
People came from as far as Ft. Myers (100 + miles)...

Attachments

• All Garage.jpg
    All Garage.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 90 1 R.jpg
    90 1 R.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Kyles Rat Bike.jpg
    Kyles Rat Bike.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Street 1.jpg
    Street 1.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Street 2.jpg
    Street 2.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Party 1.jpg
    Party 1.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 27
Good pictures thanks for coming. I had a blast & got my fill of Jello. We finally shut dowm around 2:30 this morning with a full belly of coursse my belly was full of more jello than normal food.

CaptainKyle, Mary and I had a Great time. Thank You and Christine. If we get an invite next year, I'm waiting till later to arrive and setting my camera up for low light beforehand. :biglaugh: I have some Big Picture Files for you. I'll probably try putting them on a CD, rather than load down your E-Mail.

Brett: I could have used your help with the Harley Guys.:rofl_200:

PS: Kyle, the Special Agent sat right behind me.:bang head:
We BS'd with Him, his Wife and Sister in Law...
Good People.

Back