My Brothers last Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridamax

Reaction score
Hey guys, My brother "Bill" was an avid member of the XJBikers.com forum and recently passed as a result of a motorcycle accident. He had planned a ride for 8/8 from Raleigh NC for him and his buds. Unfortunately we had his memorial on that date instead. So, his riding buds have rescheduled the ride for 9/5. If any of my Vmaxforum family live in the area and would like to join us please leave a note and I'll post the info. if any in the Ga, SC, NC 95 corridor and would like to ride with me I'll be coming up from Florida on that friday. Ride part or all you"ll be welcome.

If you ar not in the area please honor my brother by taking a ride on 9/5 and enjoy every mile. Thanks, Dave

Hey guys, My brother "Bill" was an avid member of the XJBikers.com forum and recently passed as a result of a motorcycle accident. He had planned a ride for 8/8 from Raleigh NC for him and his buds. Unfortunately we had his memorial on that date instead. So, his riding buds have rescheduled the ride for 9/5. If any of my Vmaxforum family live in the area and would like to join us please leave a note and I'll post the info. if any in the Ga, SC, NC 95 corridor and would like to ride with me I'll be coming up from Florida on that friday. Ride part or all you"ll be welcome.

If you ar not in the area please honor my brother by taking a ride on 9/5 and enjoy every mile. Thanks, Dave

Rain or shine.......or snow...September 5th my wheels will roll.....:punk:

I am also a member of the XJ forums. I am sorry to hear about your brother, and I will put down some miles on 9/5 in honor of Bill.

I already know the road I will ride to honor your brother and all the 'brothers' who have fallen.

Shane

I already know the road I will ride to honor your brother and all the 'brothers' who have fallen.

Shane

Shane your right, this ride is taking on a far greater scope than just my brother death. I am hearing stories from all over of others who have lost friends and family due to distracted &/or just incompitent caged drivers. I intend, as I hope it will for ALL who ride on 9/5 will rember ALL who have met similar fates and their family and friends. Ride to take a stance to educate the masses of their need to "look twice" It could be our lives we save!!

Thanks again,

My wheels turned on a beautiful fall Saturday......

It was a nice day.....even got spotted by a fellow forumite......RaWarrior....

Hope others rode as well....

Latest posts

Back