My connection!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
I've mentioned my son a couple times here and there( he's a motorcycle salesmen), as my yamaha connection,He gets me my parts at just over cost, he got me the big promo banner(two years before I got the bike, it hung in my garage to keep me focused during the seat design process, it still hangs there, and still keeps me focused.

I bought my 2010 from him and never left the house, last saterday I went and bought four more years of the extended warrenty for $395.

Today he texts me and tells me he got me a gift, he made me guess and after a couple hours back and fourth I figured it out.

Its the blue and white YAMAHA sign over his left shoulder, yup Thats My boy, One hell of a kid thats grown into Good young man!

Attachments

• Erick%20Poirier350 and the sign he got me.jpg
    Erick%20Poirier350 and the sign he got me.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 79
So glad for you.Looks like you raised him well.All the things are becuase he loves his pop!

At first glance, I thought you said the white and blue over his shoulder. I saw the R1 and thought, that's one hell of a son!

Sign is very cool as well, haha.

No R1, he knows my true love is the vmax, which he did by the way have sitting in my living room christmas eve!

Good looking son Rick, congrats on the sign. A friend of my nephew made up a few Yamaha signs (works at a small radio station) and my nephew gave them to me! They'll be up in my garage once it's built!!

My son sent me some pics from his latest trip, as you may know he's a motorcycle salesmen.This trip was on ducati's dime, From mass to Cali for a week. Half day class time half day riding THEIR bikes. He told me to check out rt 74 in Indain springs/ indain wells area.He has A very good job!:biglaugh:

Attachments

• IMG_8274.jpg
    IMG_8274.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9883.jpg
    IMG_9883.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5497.jpg
    IMG_5497.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 20
He does have a great job, and you can definately tell that your the proud papa, and you should be.

Latest posts

Back