My custom " lid "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a buddy that did this years ago on his Max.....looks sweet. He ran some down the middle of both fenders and somehow on the 3 bolts on the front of each scoop also.
Mike #904

That looks bad ass for sure, but damn man, do you have a death wish?

Spikes everywhere for sure but not where you might be impaled on them.

I think the Max lends itself to just this kind of customization and pulls it off without looking contrived. Now you still need to get the spike grip ends. I would have also used a donor lid instead of a factory flame job cover and saved the original and used a beat up ebay find to do the spike job. Some smaller spikes for the side gas tank covers too maybe, to carry over the theme? And don't forget the spiked tire stem caps! I don't even want to know how many body piercings you have. Your sick dude, I love it! Patmax.

id have an extra belly button haha!! if i even leaned forward a little bit id get poked. what if u hit a bump just right and got in a weird tank slapper that threw you up on the "tank", the EMTs wouldnt be able to find where the blood is coming from.

"i see he has road rash, but wheres the blood coming from???!!??"

"i think its his ass sir... all 3 of them..."

"omg theres so much blood!!"

I like you Tim, you are a great guy with funtastic sense of humor but...
this time its the most stupid thing I've ever saw.

Better remove this, it will hurt you sooner or later.

I like you Tim, you are a great guy with fantastic sense of humor but...
this time its the most stupid thing I've ever saw.

Better remove this, it will hurt you sooner or later.
THANKS , " I THINK " ? .. BUT IF YOU KNEW ME BETTER , THIS ISN'T EVEN IN THE TOP TEN , OF STUPID THINGS THAT IVE DONE ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

LOL

Maybe i've become to soft after my marriage :rofl_200:

But when im looking at this i see only one big COLDANR :rofl_200:

I mean it looks very evil, im sure that kids and old people ruuning away, screaming even when Tim crusing the streets, oh yeah thats cool!

In PL when cops seing things like this you'll be aressted monentarly
and permanntly:rofl_200:

You've got some cool ideas, but ya're crazy :biglaugh:

If that's your cup of tea, go for it. Matches your helmet well to say the least. You did it right anyway, whenever I make stupid decisions, I do them half-assed and make them even worse. You wear a full face, except for the neck, those things shouldn't even make it to vitals in a crash! "it's but a flesh wound!" (monty python)

Look, I found some spike sunglasses to go with your latest mod! :coolgleamA::biglaugh:

Attachments

• spike_combat3.jpg
    spike_combat3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 46
Sweet! And if any one starts trouble with you, you can take it off and hit them with it!:eusa_dance:

I JUST WENT OUT IN MY TRAILER & TOOK THE LID OFF & BROUGHT IT BACK INTO THE HOUSE , TO PUT STAINLESS MACHINE SCREW'S IN IT & NICE RUBBER WASHERS UNDER THE STAINLESS WASHERS AND OF COARSE TO LOOK AT IT .. THANK GOD I STILL LIKE IT . ACTUALLY I FRIGGING LOVE IT , BIG TIME ! .:punk::biglaugh::punk::biglaugh:

That looks bad ass for sure, but damn man, do you have a death wish?

Spikes everywhere for sure but not where you might be impaled on them.
ACTUALLY , I LIKE THAT FOR A NAME FOR MY MAX , " DEATH WISH " , I THINK ITS VERY FITTING , WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ? .. :confused2:

take out the "a" in death and the "i" in wish and you got your new plate as well DETHWSH. it's a good look parked, but i wouldnt want to chance it going down the road. there's a guy here with a tricked out gsxr600-spikes on the top of the forks. pulled a wheelie leaving a show last year and put one right thru his bottom lip and knocked out 2 teeth-now he only has 2 left lol! be extremely careful bro.

later odieoh24

Back