My new winter garage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of my winter project , It's coming along ,again I thank my wife for puting up w/ me . Thats my nephew in his spray n bake over paint some of my parts . If anyone in our area needs paint work hes the man to see most of what he does is custom paint work . He is puting some ghost stripes in my tins I can't wait to see them all done .
fin0.jpg

fin1.jpg

fin2.jpg

fin3.jpg

fin4.jpg

fin5.jpg

fin6.jpg

fin7.jpg

fin8.jpg

I like the tangerine paint. I like an orange bike. Only problem is, orange & black, people will mistake it for a H-D!:rofl_200:

I like the tangerine paint. I like an orange bike. Only problem is, orange & black, people will mistake it for a H-D!:rofl_200:

If they do think it's a Harley then they better check themselves. The tangerine color is gone. It was too light just didn't like it. The color on swingarm n parts is the new color it's called candy molten orange . Much nicer orange .Harley orange is just not my cup of tea.

That's going to be a a whole lot of orange!

I'd love some higher resolution photos to get a good look at the ghosted stripes. www.imgur.com will host some huge filesizes if the forum attachment limit is nipping you.

That's going to be a a whole lot of orange!

I'd love some higher resolution photos to get a good look at the ghosted stripes. www.imgur.com will host some huge filesizes if the forum attachment limit is nipping you.

The pics are from a iPhone. Once parts are on my bike I. Will use my digital camera.
I want to Thank JMcustom auto works Sterling ma for the paint work.

Got my parts back shes coming together nice. I will take more pics as things go together . For some reason pics look so red but its a in your face candy orange & when the light hits em the gold pops like crazy
molten1.jpg

molten2.jpg

be careful with the headlight bucket. tons of wires/cables route next to it and want to rub the paint off...

Thanks I noticed that so it will be addressed once the bike is complete.

colour looks nice man, hopefully we'll get to meet up this year.

i ended up doing mine in truck bed liner and that held up 'OK'. so i kinda gave up on having it look nice.

Well my bikes almost finished just a few more add ons n shll be done. I want to say if you need some professionaly done powder coating talk to captain kyle super prices super fast service & unbelievable finish . I will post pics once my bikes 100 % done ..

Latest posts

Back