Never thought it would happen like this

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the wholesale parts and cheap labor at your disposal you should make out very well!.......Carefull now.........If it aint burning a hole in your pocket, the Mod Monkey can smell available fundage...........:biglaugh:..........Tom.

Rusty: :clapping::clapping::clapping:Happy to hear Allstate was good to you....
Wish I were closer to help with the fixes...Anything I can do from here,
LMK Brother...

Glad to hear it worked out for you Rusty! Sean has the bodywork off of my 06 for sale if your interested in it. You would still have $2100 left over!

I bet they were glad to write a check for that amount , considering the possibilities that accident could have caused . If you were on the bike at the time , If the gas had not acted nice , etc. Congrats on the quick pay out. :punk:

That's good news Rusty! Looks like Allstate came through and Mighty Max is getting a different look.:clapping:
Mike

Congrats!!!! I didn't think this would turn out well regarding the estimate. Good luck getting her back together!

What do you have going on with the bike, Bob? You going for some of that hydrographic stuff?
Nah, I was going to, but ended up trading Sean my 06 set for an 05 set. I always liked the 05 red, but when I bought my bike new, I couldn't pass up the interest rate for a new 06 over a used 05. That hydro graphic stuff that Sean gets done is the bomb!! Sorry for the hijack....

Latest posts

Back