New England ride 7/17

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry i missed out on the ride too , looks like it was a great day out there . Spent my day at Camp Yawgoog Boy Scout camp in southern R I with the grandson...missed the riding but treasured the family time...:worthy:

Next time...

Started off as a good ride,two new faces from the cape :biglaugh:.But hard starting issues caused me to head back at half way point,didnt want to get stuck to far from home:bang head: and put a damper on everyone elses day. Sorry I couldnt make the full run ,bet better home safe then stuck on the side of the road:confused2:.I hope you all enjoyed the rest of the ride. Good to meet you Mark and Dale,(and you again Steve) hope you enjoyed the ride!

We had a great rest of the ride. Sorry you had to cut it short. I'm sure you'll sort out the small issue you had. That bike's a rocket !
Steve

i agree with dan, mike the bike looks great.

sorry i couldn't make it guys. too rough of a week.

Also....Thanks for the compliments on my bike, guys. I spent alot of hours this past winter in the garage. All worth it and paying off now..........

Also....Thanks for the compliments on my bike, guys. I spent alot of hours this past winter in the garage. All worth it and paying off now..........

woulda had even more time had someone not come over and made u help them with their valves.

I agree with the others, your bike looks great and that color, man that color is just perfect! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:
Also some details as to what you did too, please.:punk:

I agree with the others, your bike looks great and that color, man that color is just perfect! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:
Also some details as to what you did too, please.:punk:

I'll have to take some better pics and find time to post them.......I was hoping to win the Mod Monkey contest back in April with all the work I did but it was not meant to be. Didn't finish in time......:confused2: Still working on some details.

Back