New England ride 7/17

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any chance we can go do it today, way more comfortable for us......so ludlow in 4.5hrs????? any takers cause im ready to leave from canada to met whoever there..........

well guess guys im out sorry doesnt seem its going work out for me today. gonna have to try for late fall guys, sept im thinking.

sorry mike missed my window to get down there, way to hot humid yesterday out here to get out on the bike, i tried and melted!!!!! for sure when im back in the fall lets set it up again. have a great ride guys

sorry mike missed my window to get down there, way to hot humid yesterday out here to get out on the bike, i tried and melted!!!!! for sure when im back in the fall lets set it up again. have a great ride guys

We'll miss you today, Ro. But look forward to the fall.....see you then.....

Started off as a good ride,two new faces from the cape :biglaugh:.But hard starting issues caused me to head back at half way point,didnt want to get stuck to far from home:bang head: and put a damper on everyone elses day. Sorry I couldnt make the full run ,bet better home safe then stuck on the side of the road:confused2:.I hope you all enjoyed the rest of the ride. Good to meet you Mark and Dale,(and you again Steve) hope you enjoyed the ride!

What you probably missed most besides some great roads was the prize for the Poker Run It was won with only a pair of queens!! LOL.........

I had a great time. It was nice to meet you guys. Rick beside that little problem your bike was running awesome. That's how I want my bike to run eventually. I won the gas card with a pair of queens lol. We saw some great scenery today. Looking forward to riceorama in Sept. Great group of guys today. Thank you guys very much :punk::punk::punk:

Here are some pics from a great ride today. I'd say we had a great time. Since we had a pic of the Maxgasser seat, there was a request for a pic of this fine young lady's also!
Everybody got to see old friends and make some new ones. The ride was spectacular and that's what it's really all about. Thanks Mike for making it all happen.
Steve-o

Attachments

• pics 026.jpg
    pics 026.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 19
  • pics 028.jpg
    pics 028.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 20
  • pics 036.jpg
    pics 036.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 20
  • pics 037.jpg
    pics 037.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 19
  • pics 072.jpg
    pics 072.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 20
  • pics 079.jpg
    pics 079.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 24
  • pics 083.jpg
    pics 083.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 21
sorry i missed out on the ride looks like it was a great day out there. ended up doing a short 115mile run in the spirit of the ride hahah tons of lightning and bit of rain here this evening, you guys get any down there?

Last edited:
sorry i messed out on the ride looks like it was a great day out there. ended up doing a short 115mile run in the spirit of the ride hahah tons of lightning and bit of rain here this evening, you guys get any down there?

Nope. We stayed dry and sunny all day...........

Back