New England ride 7/17

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just looking on the map and exit 11a is east of where i jump onto the mass pike( if i come from my bros in around clinton mass).
i head down the 290 to auburn then jump onto the pike to head west. are you at exit 11a or is that just on your way over to the meeting spot? sorry i have no idea about this area im just looking it up on mapquest

we'd all be coming up 495 so thats why. but could meet elsewhere too i'm sure (if i can go).

Mike is this an "open"ride? meaning theres a guy with an HD thats been asking to go on a ride next time I went and this is the next time Im going. I thought that maybe he could keep whity company.

the HD will make my way out of wack untuned poor bike seem like its running like a champ hahahaha why not let him hehe

so whats the plan boys? looks like it will be a warm one. hey mike you live close to that area eh? whats it like now compared to the forecast? too hot/humid= no fun on the bike. would be leaving tomorrow if all works out.

Ro, its warm but not humid,besides I was gonna hook you up with a couple of them MAXGASSER decals for your tool box, that alone is worth the ride(LOL)

i dont know guys danny and I are looking at the wxx and seems its going to get pretty hot and humid...... driving for 7hrs each way for me and having to be back home sun not sure it will work out, sorry guys. im still looking at it not definite plans yet but on the way out.

Back